Got a 6 hr layover in AbuD. No need for me to see the city or anything. How's the airport for 'camping out on the floor'? The place clean? Full of beggars? Toilets working well? Nice rugs on the floor? Cheap food in airport? Assume i can't buy a beer so maybe hot water will work. What the opinion on this airport from seasoned travellers, Am not a fan of arab culture or prayer service and hope i won't be woken every 3rd hour for the prayer wheel-go-round.
Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 2 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 3 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 4 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 5 United Changed my flight without asking
- 6 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 7 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 8 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 9 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 10 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 11 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 12 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 13 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 14 Booking Annoyance
- 15 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 16 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 17 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 20 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 21 Arrival at SFO
- 22 American Airlines awards
- 23 Delta?
- 24 Delayed Luggage
- 25 Ryanair puts on airs