I'm researching an open-jaw flight to the Middle East, and I tried to use skyscanner.net to get an idea of prices for the various airlines. However, they are only offering me one-way or round-trip options; there is no "multiple destination" button.
Is this right? Can one only look at one-way or round-trip flights with skyscanner?
Thanks for any light or help on this!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/nerve-aid/
- 2 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 3 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 4 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 5 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 6 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 7 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 8 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 9 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 10 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 11 Tramadol
- 12 easyJet westard-ho
- 13 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 14 Transiting through FRA
- 15 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 16 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 17 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 18 question about changing terminals
- 19 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 20 Group Travel on Southwest
- 21 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 24 helli
- 25 redress number question