I'm researching an open-jaw flight to the Middle East, and I tried to use skyscanner.net to get an idea of prices for the various airlines. However, they are only offering me one-way or round-trip options; there is no "multiple destination" button.
Is this right? Can one only look at one-way or round-trip flights with skyscanner?
Thanks for any light or help on this!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/t-90-xplode/
- 2 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 3 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 4 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 5 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 6 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 7 Traveling to Spain in March
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Google Flights ?
- 10 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 11 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 12 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 13 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 14 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 15 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 16 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 17 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 18 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Flying "Backwards"
- 21 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 22 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 23 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 24 Delta and Virgin
- 25 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket