I'm researching an open-jaw flight to the Middle East, and I tried to use skyscanner.net to get an idea of prices for the various airlines. However, they are only offering me one-way or round-trip options; there is no "multiple destination" button.
Is this right? Can one only look at one-way or round-trip flights with skyscanner?
Thanks for any light or help on this!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Car seat harassment
- 2 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 3 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 4 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 5 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Carry on
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 WestJet to add budget line
- 10 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 11 gate distance
- 12 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 13 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 14 Luggage tag
- 15 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 16 Departing FCO
- 17 carryon fee on international flights?
- 18 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 19 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 20 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 21 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 22 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 23 enough time for this flight?
- 24 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 25 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?