I have used Skyscanner and Kayak to check flight - but never buy ticket, as they always redirect you to site that I am not familiar with, are these booking sites trustworthy??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 2 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 3 Zurich Airport
- 4 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 8 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 9 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 10 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 11 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 12 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 13 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 14 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 15 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 16 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 17 American vs United
- 18 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Your experience with Interjet
- 21 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 22 American Airlines....thank you!
- 23 Ryanair targets families
- 24 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 25 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....