I have used Skyscanner and Kayak to check flight - but never buy ticket, as they always redirect you to site that I am not familiar with, are these booking sites trustworthy??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Actually because the very first lighter was invented
- 2 http://supplementscloud.com/green-coffee-zt/
- 3 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 1hr 50m layover at Chicago O'Hare
- 6 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 7 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 8 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 9 Flight to Kolkata India
- 10 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 11 KLM refund process - not good!
- 12 Beach Ball headrest?
- 13 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 14 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 15 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 16 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 17 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 18 I hour connection Heathrow
- 19 AA seat assignments
- 20 AA Business Class on 777
- 21 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 22 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 23 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 24 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 25 Rome To Sardinia