Is anyone familiar with Air New Zealand's Sky Couch seats?
Know one person can buy 3 seats and spread out. But is it worth it for a couple to pay extra to have the middle seat free? Is there really more room than regular economy seats have?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 0nline : yahoo MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:844:291 :6706 yahoo mail 24*7
- 2 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 5 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 6 Help!
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Amaszonas Airlines
- 9 El Salvador plane change
- 10 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 11 You gotta love Southwest
- 12 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 13 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 14 Condor phone number???
- 15 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 16 Connection time
- 17 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 18 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 19 Carry on
- 20 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 21 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 22 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 23 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 24 First time to Italy
- 25 Departing FCO