Has anyone done this?
I'm considering adding the SSH during my trip to Bali, however, I don't know which leg it would be for since you pay for it after booking the flights (I planned on adding it when purchasing the tickets instead of adding it after).
I don't want to book hotels in Bali since I won't know which day I'd spend in SIN.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 discount in wrinkles in just
- 2 http://healthysolutionpro.com/helix-forte/
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 4 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 5 Aiports in Paris
- 6 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 7 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 8 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 9 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 10 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 11 Laguardia hassle?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!