My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 2 Middle name on ticket different than on passport
- 3 Layover information
- 4 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 5 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 6 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 7 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 8 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 9 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 10 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 11 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 12 Boeing 787
- 13 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 14 Small seats - big passengers
- 15 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 16 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 17 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 18 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 19 Oversized carryon
- 20 Air travel within Europe.
- 21 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 22 United Club Heathrow
- 23 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 24 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 25 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?