My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/geniux/
- 2 http://www.menshealth2go.com/alpha-tren-and-power-boost-x/
- 3 Brick Muscle Do as many repetitions as you can
- 4 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 8 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 9 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 10 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 11 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 12 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 13 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 14 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 15 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 16 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 17 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 18 American vs United
- 19 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 20 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 21 Your experience with Interjet
- 22 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 23 American Airlines....thank you!
- 24 Ryanair targets families
- 25 Instant Cold Compress and TSA