My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection