My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 2 Southwest and pax rights
- 3 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 4 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 5 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 8 Praise for Delta One
- 9 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 10 Long layover in PHL
- 11 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 12 Good air fare?
- 13 American vs United
- 14 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 15 immigration passport control
- 16 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 17 IAH layover time
- 18 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 19 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 20 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 21 The Top 100 Airlines
- 22 Can a person go home at a transit
- 23 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?