My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/rapiture-muscle-builder/
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Southwest boarding
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 10 Starting my Planning
- 11 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 13 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 14 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 15 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 16 Using american voucher
- 17 UA Carry-On Policy
- 18 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 19 Customs and Connection Times
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 22 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 23 easyJet westard-ho
- 24 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 25 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.