My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 2 Ak. Air MVP, to MVPG mileage runs.
- 3 Booking one way
- 4 United equipment change
- 5 Several Day Layover in London
- 6 I miss USAirways
- 7 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 8 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 9 BA Seat Selection
- 10 layovers and luggage
- 11 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 12 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 13 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 14 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 15 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 18 Mileage Expiration
- 19 List of fares from MCI
- 20 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 21 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 22 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 23 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 24 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 25 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?