My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 2 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 3 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 4 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Going to Canada.
- 7 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 8 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 9 Orbitz Booking Error
- 10 What to expect at customs
- 11 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 14 Air Berlin
- 15 EDI to Heathrow
- 16 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 17 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 18 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 19 Viet Nam Airlines
- 20 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 21 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 22 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica
- 23 Expired License and TSA
- 24 Poster tubes as carry-on
- 25 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone