My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 1 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 2 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 3 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 4 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 5 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 6 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 7 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 8 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 9 Worst US airline?
- 10 Buying business and coach tickets
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 13 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 14 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 15 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 16 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 17 Continue on or stopover?
- 18 Breaking up a flight
- 19 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 20 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 21 aadvantage website
- 22 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 23 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 24 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 25 800 miles short from making 1K with United