My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Phoenix 1 (844) 872 1285 Lufthansa Airlines Reservation Number
- 2 Connection time at Heathrow
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 Hypothetical question
- 5 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 6 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 redress number question
- 9 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 10 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 11 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 12 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 13 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 14 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 15 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 16 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 17 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 18 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 19 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 20 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 21 Bravofly issue
- 22 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 23 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 24 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 25 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?