My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Question on checkin for international
- 2 travelling with ensure
- 3 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 4 Connection time
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 6 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 7 Award travel and fees
- 8 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 9 PHL layover
- 10 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 11 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 12 searching for flights on Kayak
- 13 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 14 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 15 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 16 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 17 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 18 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 19 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 20 Renewal of Global Entry
- 21 added cost on BA tickets
- 22 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 23 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways
- 24 KLM/Delta flight
- 25 CDG connection in 2 hours