My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 bodybuilding to the next level as
- 2 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 3 Aiports in Paris
- 4 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 6 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 7 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 8 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 9 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 10 Laguardia hassle?
- 11 Parking at JFK
- 12 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 13 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 14 Justfly.com
- 15 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 16 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 17 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 18 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 19 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 20 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 21 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 22 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 23 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?