My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA hand wipe
- 2 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 3 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 4 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 5 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 6 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 7 United flight reservation change
- 8 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 9 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 10 Codeshares
- 11 First point if entry in USA
- 12 Help need about onward trabel
- 13 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 14 Jacob Ng Community
- 15 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 16 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 17 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 18 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 21 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 22 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 23 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 24 Flight to Dublin
- 25 Layover in Boston