I'm planning on catching a shuttle bus to San Luis Obispo, California from LAX on 1st Jan. I arrive from an international flight at 6.35am, and the shuttle I'm looking to take departs at 8.30am. Do you think this will be enough time for me to go through baggage claim and customs? Or should I go on the later one at 10.30am? They did say if I miss my first one, then I can go on later one, but this is all very last minute and I'm unsure of which one to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 2 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 3 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 4 Miami International Airport
- 5 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 6 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 7 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 8 Question on checkin for international
- 9 travelling with ensure
- 10 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 11 Connection time
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 13 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 14 Award travel and fees
- 15 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 16 PHL layover
- 17 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 18 searching for flights on Kayak
- 19 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 24 Renewal of Global Entry
- 25 added cost on BA tickets