I'm planning on catching a shuttle bus to San Luis Obispo, California from LAX on 1st Jan. I arrive from an international flight at 6.35am, and the shuttle I'm looking to take departs at 8.30am. Do you think this will be enough time for me to go through baggage claim and customs? Or should I go on the later one at 10.30am? They did say if I miss my first one, then I can go on later one, but this is all very last minute and I'm unsure of which one to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ∑♯∑ ZVZ7 8 . COM ∑♯∑ 사설토토사이트추천
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 enough time for this flight?
- 4 Check your electronics or fly American
- 5 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 6 EasyJet
- 7 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 8 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 9 Flying through Casablanca
- 10 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 11 what if connecting flight cancels
- 12 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 13 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 14 TSA OR Global Entry
- 15 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 16 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 19 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 20 Amsterdam flight change
- 21 AA FF flights
- 22 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 23 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 24 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 25 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay