I'm planning on catching a shuttle bus to San Luis Obispo, California from LAX on 1st Jan. I arrive from an international flight at 6.35am, and the shuttle I'm looking to take departs at 8.30am. Do you think this will be enough time for me to go through baggage claim and customs? Or should I go on the later one at 10.30am? They did say if I miss my first one, then I can go on later one, but this is all very last minute and I'm unsure of which one to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Getgeeks : AOL CONNECTIVITY ERRORS SOLUTIONS ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 TSA pre-approved?
- 5 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 6 Question
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign