I'm planning on catching a shuttle bus to San Luis Obispo, California from LAX on 1st Jan. I arrive from an international flight at 6.35am, and the shuttle I'm looking to take departs at 8.30am. Do you think this will be enough time for me to go through baggage claim and customs? Or should I go on the later one at 10.30am? They did say if I miss my first one, then I can go on later one, but this is all very last minute and I'm unsure of which one to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lussuoso Cream Give your hand the royal treatment
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Google Flights ?
- 4 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 11 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 12 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 13 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 14 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Flying "Backwards"
- 17 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 20 Delta and Virgin
- 21 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 22 Newark connection
- 23 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 24 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 25 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz