I am possibly taking Air Berlin from JFK to Oslo and back from Stockholm. Both have transfers in Berlin. I see there's only 1 hour transfer time in Berlin going out and 50 minutes coming home. Is this enough time? Seems pretty scary to me but have never been through the Berlin airport.
Short times between planes in Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking Annoyance
- 2 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 3 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 4 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 5 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 6 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 9 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 10 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 11 Arrival at SFO
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 American Airlines awards
- 14 Delta?
- 15 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 16 Delayed Luggage
- 17 Ryanair puts on airs
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 22 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 23 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 24 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 25 Air France strike over