I'm travelling in May from Birmingham AL to Edinburgh Scotland, and the flight is from Bham to Miami, Miami to London, London to Edinburgh. I have a concern that the layover in London is only 1hr40min and that we will not have enough time to get through customs. My question is, do we have to get our bags in London and actually go through customs, or is it only security we have to go through and not have to worry about checked luggage until we get to Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 2 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 3 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 4 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 5 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 6 El Salvador plane change
- 7 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 8 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 9 United and ANA
- 10 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 11 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 12 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 13 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 14 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 15 Porter or Air Canada?
- 16 Going through security with herbs?
- 17 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 18 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 19 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 20 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 23 West Coast USA>France routes
- 24 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 25 Domestic to Int'l at JFK