I'm travelling in May from Birmingham AL to Edinburgh Scotland, and the flight is from Bham to Miami, Miami to London, London to Edinburgh. I have a concern that the layover in London is only 1hr40min and that we will not have enough time to get through customs. My question is, do we have to get our bags in London and actually go through customs, or is it only security we have to go through and not have to worry about checked luggage until we get to Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 2 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 3 Flying "Backwards"
- 4 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 5 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 6 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 7 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 8 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 9 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 12 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 13 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Your experience with Interjet
- 18 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 19 American Airlines....thank you!
- 20 Ryanair targets families
- 21 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 22 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....
- 23 Can I make a connection in Reykjavik, KEF with just a 50 minute layover?
- 24 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?