I'm travelling in May from Birmingham AL to Edinburgh Scotland, and the flight is from Bham to Miami, Miami to London, London to Edinburgh. I have a concern that the layover in London is only 1hr40min and that we will not have enough time to get through customs. My question is, do we have to get our bags in London and actually go through customs, or is it only security we have to go through and not have to worry about checked luggage until we get to Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Customs question
- 2 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 3 "under the seat space"
- 4 Global Entry application status question
- 5 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 6 Contact # for Delta
- 7 Using american voucher
- 8 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 9 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 11 Southwest boarding
- 12 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 13 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 14 Starting my Planning
- 15 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 17 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 18 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 19 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 20 UA Carry-On Policy
- 21 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 22 Customs and Connection Times
- 23 BA short turnaround time
- 24 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 25 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status