I'm travelling in May from Birmingham AL to Edinburgh Scotland, and the flight is from Bham to Miami, Miami to London, London to Edinburgh. I have a concern that the layover in London is only 1hr40min and that we will not have enough time to get through customs. My question is, do we have to get our bags in London and actually go through customs, or is it only security we have to go through and not have to worry about checked luggage until we get to Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 romania to usa, through germany
- 2 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 3 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 4 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Carry on
- 9 Car seat harassment
- 10 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 11 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 12 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 13 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 14 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 17 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 18 WestJet to add budget line
- 19 gate distance
- 20 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 21 Luggage tag
- 22 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 carryon fee on international flights?
- 25 Incomplete first name on international ticket