I'm travelling in May from Birmingham AL to Edinburgh Scotland, and the flight is from Bham to Miami, Miami to London, London to Edinburgh. I have a concern that the layover in London is only 1hr40min and that we will not have enough time to get through customs. My question is, do we have to get our bags in London and actually go through customs, or is it only security we have to go through and not have to worry about checked luggage until we get to Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 2 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 3 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 4 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 5 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 6 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 7 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 8 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 9 Security lines at IAD
- 10 CDG transit time
- 11 Ryanair
- 12 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 13 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 14 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 17 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 18 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 21 Day of the week for the best price
- 22 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 23 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 24 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 25 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class