I have a SingaporeAir flight in June from Paris CDG to Singapore, which will depart at 12 noon Terminal 1.
To meet this flight from Madrid, I am looking at either Air France which will arrive at CDG T2F 9.15am, or Vueling (CDG T3 9am). This will give me a window of 2hr 45min / 3hrs, although this arrangement will have to be on separate tickets.
Is this sufficient? Or am I pushing it? I do have baggage to check in.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 You want to avoid overtraining whilst
- 2 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 5 TSA pre-approved?
- 6 Question
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?