I have a SingaporeAir flight in June from Paris CDG to Singapore, which will depart at 12 noon Terminal 1.
To meet this flight from Madrid, I am looking at either Air France which will arrive at CDG T2F 9.15am, or Vueling (CDG T3 9am). This will give me a window of 2hr 45min / 3hrs, although this arrangement will have to be on separate tickets.
Is this sufficient? Or am I pushing it? I do have baggage to check in.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/kerave-hair-nl/
- 2 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 3 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 8 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 9 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 10 Google Flights ?
- 11 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 12 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 13 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 14 Flying "Backwards"
- 15 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 16 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 17 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 18 Delta and Virgin
- 19 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 20 Newark connection
- 21 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 22 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 23 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 24 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 25 SMF to NCE or CDG
Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?