I have a SingaporeAir flight in June from Paris CDG to Singapore, which will depart at 12 noon Terminal 1.
To meet this flight from Madrid, I am looking at either Air France which will arrive at CDG T2F 9.15am, or Vueling (CDG T3 9am). This will give me a window of 2hr 45min / 3hrs, although this arrangement will have to be on separate tickets.
Is this sufficient? Or am I pushing it? I do have baggage to check in.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 엔트리 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Bravofly issue
- 3 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 4 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 5 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 6 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 7 American Airlines to SAS
- 8 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 9 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 10 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 11 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 12 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 13 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 14 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 15 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 16 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 17 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 18 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 19 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 20 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 21 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 22 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 23 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 24 El Salvador plane change
- 25 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?