I've yet to do a self check in at a kiosk. I always get an agent to do it for me. That's silly, and I need to learn how to do it for myself. Those of you who do it so often you don't even have to think about it, perhaps you can sort of walk me through. When we first began flying internationally, we were mailed the tickets. You could have two fullsized suitcases without cost. We now do it all on computer (except check in), and travel with carryon only. So we've come a long way, but still need to master self check in. We can't check in using our computer because we are at the park, sleep, fly Ramada the night before flying, and our cell phone is just a phone, doesn't do the zillion other things that the smart phones do. The check in will include a passport scanning. Face up, face down? I do need the basics. Thanks in advance to any kind hearted instructor.
self check in kiosks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 2 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 3 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 4 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 5 Air France strike over
- 6 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 7 Questions asked by CBP
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying access to airport lounges
- 10 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 11 Air France Pilots Strike
- 12 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 13 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 14 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 15 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?