I've yet to do a self check in at a kiosk. I always get an agent to do it for me. That's silly, and I need to learn how to do it for myself. Those of you who do it so often you don't even have to think about it, perhaps you can sort of walk me through. When we first began flying internationally, we were mailed the tickets. You could have two fullsized suitcases without cost. We now do it all on computer (except check in), and travel with carryon only. So we've come a long way, but still need to master self check in. We can't check in using our computer because we are at the park, sleep, fly Ramada the night before flying, and our cell phone is just a phone, doesn't do the zillion other things that the smart phones do. The check in will include a passport scanning. Face up, face down? I do need the basics. Thanks in advance to any kind hearted instructor.
self check in kiosks
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gate Check Question
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 4 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 5 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 6 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 7 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 8 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 9 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 10 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger