I believe it's only taken me 11 years to post my first message in the Air Travel forum .
Our big suitcase (28" x 19.5" x 14") that we've used for a decade finally bit the dust on our trip through Denver last week.
Seeking recs for your favorite durable, lightweight, big rolling suitcase (ambivalent re: spinner wheels). We're headed to Italy in May with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old sons. With young kiddos, we find it easier to have one or 2 big pieces of luggage rather than several smaller pieces - leaves us each with a free hand to hang onto one of the boys.
Thank you for any insight you have!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 easyJet westard-ho
- 4 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 5 Transiting through FRA
- 6 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 7 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 8 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 9 question about changing terminals
- 10 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 11 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 12 Group Travel on Southwest
- 13 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines