I believe it's only taken me 11 years to post my first message in the Air Travel forum .
Our big suitcase (28" x 19.5" x 14") that we've used for a decade finally bit the dust on our trip through Denver last week.
Seeking recs for your favorite durable, lightweight, big rolling suitcase (ambivalent re: spinner wheels). We're headed to Italy in May with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old sons. With young kiddos, we find it easier to have one or 2 big pieces of luggage rather than several smaller pieces - leaves us each with a free hand to hang onto one of the boys.
Thank you for any insight you have!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 Question
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign