I have been looking at what flights are available using FF UA miles from BKK to either DCA or IAD for next year. It seems that the flights operated by ANA All Nippon Airways have seats fairly often. They seem to offer Boeing 767-300 & Boeing 777-200. I flew on ANA from HCMC to Narita last year and thought their biz class seats awful -- not only old style recliner seats and not lie flat, but just uncomfortable. Don't know the plane we flew on though. Looking at Seat Guru it doesn't show either of these planes (Boeing 767-300 & Boeing 777-200) with lie flat seats. Some have 170 degree angle. Anyone flown with those seats? Are they comfortable? And BTW the service on our biz class ANA flight last year was nothing special.
Seats in Biz Class on flights Operated by ANA All Nippon Airways
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 United Changed my flight without asking
- 4 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 5 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 6 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 7 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 8 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 9 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 10 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 11 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 14 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 15 Booking Annoyance
- 16 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 17 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 18 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 21 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 22 Arrival at SFO
- 23 American Airlines awards
- 24 Delta?
- 25 Delayed Luggage