I have been looking at what flights are available using FF UA miles from BKK to either DCA or IAD for next year. It seems that the flights operated by ANA All Nippon Airways have seats fairly often. They seem to offer Boeing 767-300 & Boeing 777-200. I flew on ANA from HCMC to Narita last year and thought their biz class seats awful -- not only old style recliner seats and not lie flat, but just uncomfortable. Don't know the plane we flew on though. Looking at Seat Guru it doesn't show either of these planes (Boeing 767-300 & Boeing 777-200) with lie flat seats. Some have 170 degree angle. Anyone flown with those seats? Are they comfortable? And BTW the service on our biz class ANA flight last year was nothing special.
Seats in Biz Class on flights Operated by ANA All Nippon Airways
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!
- 2 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 3 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 4 Air Asia QZ8501, Malaysia Airlines MH370
- 5 Premium economy
- 6 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 7 Thai Smile Airlines
- 8 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 9 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 10 TAP Portuguese Air
- 11 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 12 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 13 Time needed between flights?
- 14 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 15 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 18 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 19 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 20 redeeming dividend miles
- 21 Keeping AA miles alive
- 22 Taxis at CDG......
- 23 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 24 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 25 KLM stinks