I have been looking at what flights are available using FF UA miles from BKK to either DCA or IAD for next year. It seems that the flights operated by ANA All Nippon Airways have seats fairly often. They seem to offer Boeing 767-300 & Boeing 777-200. I flew on ANA from HCMC to Narita last year and thought their biz class seats awful -- not only old style recliner seats and not lie flat, but just uncomfortable. Don't know the plane we flew on though. Looking at Seat Guru it doesn't show either of these planes (Boeing 767-300 & Boeing 777-200) with lie flat seats. Some have 170 degree angle. Anyone flown with those seats? Are they comfortable? And BTW the service on our biz class ANA flight last year was nothing special.
Seats in Biz Class on flights Operated by ANA All Nippon Airways
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Non Refundable Tickets
- 4 Half Empty Airliner
- 5 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 8 AA and USair
- 9 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 10 Ailine security- a strange question
- 11 Paris-London-Dublin
- 12 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 13 Should I purchase now?
- 14 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 15 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 16 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 17 Duty Free Liquor
- 18 Visas and flight diversions
- 19 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 20 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 23 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 24 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!