I have been looking at what flights are available using FF UA miles from BKK to either DCA or IAD for next year. It seems that the flights operated by ANA All Nippon Airways have seats fairly often. They seem to offer Boeing 767-300 & Boeing 777-200. I flew on ANA from HCMC to Narita last year and thought their biz class seats awful -- not only old style recliner seats and not lie flat, but just uncomfortable. Don't know the plane we flew on though. Looking at Seat Guru it doesn't show either of these planes (Boeing 767-300 & Boeing 777-200) with lie flat seats. Some have 170 degree angle. Anyone flown with those seats? Are they comfortable? And BTW the service on our biz class ANA flight last year was nothing special.
Seats in Biz Class on flights Operated by ANA All Nippon Airways
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 2 Worst US airline?
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 6 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 7 Buying business and coach tickets
- 8 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 9 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 10 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 11 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 12 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 13 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 14 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 15 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 18 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 19 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 20 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 21 Continue on or stopover?
- 22 Breaking up a flight
- 23 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 24 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 25 aadvantage website