Hoping to get tickets on US Airways non-stop CLT-CDG May 21, returning June 9. Current price $1403. Their seat maps indicate planes barely half full both ways. Two-part question: a) do seat maps accurately reflect the number of seats sold? and b) if so and the planes are really only half full would it be reasonable to think they might lower the fare in order to fill up the plane? Thanks.
Seat maps - can they indicate a possible fare change?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 2 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 3 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 4 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 5 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 6 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 7 When to buy tickets
- 8 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 Delta question?
- 13 Layover in London
- 14 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 15 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 16 British Air or Air France
- 17 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 18 Please help with Delta miles
- 19 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 20 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 21 Air fares to Europe in August
- 22 Tracking fare info
- 23 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 24 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?
- 25 Lufthansa to cancel 3800 flights this week