My friend will be making a transfer in AMS on her way to FCO. She is flying Delta and then a KLM code share to FCO. Her travel agent told her that she will have to pick up her checked bags in AMS and then recheck them on the way to FCO but not on the way back to SEA. I told her that was incorrect, that her bags would be checked to FCO and she wouldn't see them until Rome. To be sure we called Delta and the agent told us she WOULD have to pick up her bags in AMS. Could this possible be true? I have never had to pick up bags when transiting in a European airport but I don't want to give out bad information. Thanks
SEA-AMS-FCO transfer luggage question
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 2 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 9 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 10 Subject to Government Approval?
- 11 Gate Check Question
- 12 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 13 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 14 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 15 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 16 Worst US airline?
- 17 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 18 Buying business and coach tickets
- 19 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 20 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 21 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 22 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 23 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 24 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 25 Beware of Bravofly