My friend will be making a transfer in AMS on her way to FCO. She is flying Delta and then a KLM code share to FCO. Her travel agent told her that she will have to pick up her checked bags in AMS and then recheck them on the way to FCO but not on the way back to SEA. I told her that was incorrect, that her bags would be checked to FCO and she wouldn't see them until Rome. To be sure we called Delta and the agent told us she WOULD have to pick up her bags in AMS. Could this possible be true? I have never had to pick up bags when transiting in a European airport but I don't want to give out bad information. Thanks
SEA-AMS-FCO transfer luggage question
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 3 easyJet cabin baggage
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Award Availability
- 10 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Expedia points?
- 14 Traveling with Cremains
- 15 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 16 self check in kiosks
- 17 How does duty free shopping work?
- 18 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 19 Easyjet
- 20 Qatar Airlines
- 21 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 22 alphaflightguru.com
- 23 When do I go through immigration?
- 24 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!