well i live in Italy and i really want to go back to my country New York...the problem is that i am so scared fo flight i really dont know what to do....i was thinking a cruise but is so expensive for me and then i have some problems with my passport so i dont know what to do...can anyone give me some tip or tell me something because when i think about the ocean beneath me i really go bad....
SCARED TO FLIGHT HELP !!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 2 Booking Annoyance
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 5 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 6 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 7 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 8 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 9 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 10 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 11 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 12 Arrival at SFO
- 13 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 14 American Airlines awards
- 15 Delta?
- 16 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 17 Delayed Luggage
- 18 Ryanair puts on airs
- 19 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 20 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 23 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 24 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 25 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !