I am planning a trip from Miami to Paris nonstop via Air France mid-September of 2013. Tickets are around $1151 now.....is there an advantage to buying this far out..do ticket prices to Europe fall at certain times.?I realize winter months are cheaper, but we are committed to the month of September. I am fearful tickets might sellout..any thoughts from you experienced airline travelers? Thanks so much!! Air France is the only carrier that flies nonstop to Paris from Miami and we want nonstop....also, I find european airlines to be better than domestic. Thanks again!
Rule of Thumb on When to Buy Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 To select a seat or not>
- 3 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 4 Using half of a RT ticket
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing