I am planning a trip from Miami to Paris nonstop via Air France mid-September of 2013. Tickets are around $1151 now.....is there an advantage to buying this far out..do ticket prices to Europe fall at certain times.?I realize winter months are cheaper, but we are committed to the month of September. I am fearful tickets might sellout..any thoughts from you experienced airline travelers? Thanks so much!! Air France is the only carrier that flies nonstop to Paris from Miami and we want nonstop....also, I find european airlines to be better than domestic. Thanks again!
Rule of Thumb on When to Buy Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 2 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 3 TAP Portuguese Air
- 4 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 5 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 6 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 7 Time needed between flights?
- 8 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 9 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 12 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 13 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 14 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 15 redeeming dividend miles
- 16 Keeping AA miles alive
- 17 Taxis at CDG......
- 18 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 19 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 20 KLM stinks
- 21 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 24 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 25 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service