I am planning a trip from Miami to Paris nonstop via Air France mid-September of 2013. Tickets are around $1151 now.....is there an advantage to buying this far out..do ticket prices to Europe fall at certain times.?I realize winter months are cheaper, but we are committed to the month of September. I am fearful tickets might sellout..any thoughts from you experienced airline travelers? Thanks so much!! Air France is the only carrier that flies nonstop to Paris from Miami and we want nonstop....also, I find european airlines to be better than domestic. Thanks again!
Rule of Thumb on When to Buy Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta in Amsterdam
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 4 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 5 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 6 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 7 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 8 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 9 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 10 When to buy tickets
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 13 TSA hand wipe
- 14 Delta question?
- 15 Layover in London
- 16 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 17 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 18 British Air or Air France
- 19 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 20 Please help with Delta miles
- 21 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 22 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 23 Air fares to Europe in August
- 24 Tracking fare info
- 25 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?