I am planning a trip from Miami to Paris nonstop via Air France mid-September of 2013. Tickets are around $1151 now.....is there an advantage to buying this far out..do ticket prices to Europe fall at certain times.?I realize winter months are cheaper, but we are committed to the month of September. I am fearful tickets might sellout..any thoughts from you experienced airline travelers? Thanks so much!! Air France is the only carrier that flies nonstop to Paris from Miami and we want nonstop....also, I find european airlines to be better than domestic. Thanks again!
Rule of Thumb on When to Buy Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 2 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 3 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 4 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 5 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 6 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 9 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 10 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 13 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 14 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 15 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 16 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 17 United flight reservation change
- 18 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 19 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 20 Codeshares
- 21 First point if entry in USA
- 22 Help need about onward trabel
- 23 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 24 Jacob Ng Community
- 25 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices