Just looked at flights on Malev from Amsterdam to Budapest. Only want one-way. Sooo much cheaper to book a round trip ticket ($75 US vs. $584 US for one way). But we would only use the outward going flight. Would that be a problem?
R/T is a lot less than one way - Can I do it?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 2 upgrading flights
- 3 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 4 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 5 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 6 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 7 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 8 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 9 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 10 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 11 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 12 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 13 Sharing an excellent experience
- 14 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 15 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 16 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 17 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 18 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 19 Jetstar Business Class
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 spirit airlines usa
- 22 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 23 How far in advance to book award travel
- 24 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 25 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?