Just looked at flights on Malev from Amsterdam to Budapest. Only want one-way. Sooo much cheaper to book a round trip ticket ($75 US vs. $584 US for one way). But we would only use the outward going flight. Would that be a problem?
R/T is a lot less than one way - Can I do it?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United Airlines
- 2 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 3 Wedding is a very important thing
- 4 Layover Time
- 5 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 6 Delta in Amsterdam
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles