Just looked at flights on Malev from Amsterdam to Budapest. Only want one-way. Sooo much cheaper to book a round trip ticket ($75 US vs. $584 US for one way). But we would only use the outward going flight. Would that be a problem?
R/T is a lot less than one way - Can I do it?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 5 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 6 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 9 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 10 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 11 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 14 VISA date conflict
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 When to buy ticket?
- 18 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 19 Self check-in airBaltic
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 22 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 23 Atlanta International Terminal
- 24 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 25 TSA pre-check, what a joke!