Just looked at flights on Malev from Amsterdam to Budapest. Only want one-way. Sooo much cheaper to book a round trip ticket ($75 US vs. $584 US for one way). But we would only use the outward going flight. Would that be a problem?
R/T is a lot less than one way - Can I do it?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Premium economy
- 2 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 3 Thai Smile Airlines
- 4 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 5 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 6 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 7 TAP Portuguese Air
- 8 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 9 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 10 Time needed between flights?
- 11 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 12 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 15 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 16 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 17 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 18 redeeming dividend miles
- 19 Keeping AA miles alive
- 20 Taxis at CDG......
- 21 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 22 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 23 KLM stinks
- 24 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 25 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe