i am flying with royal brunei to australia has any one flown with them, what are they like as an air line? are they reliable? i booked the tickets with STA travel.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Check your electronics or fly American
- 2 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 3 what if connecting flight cancels
- 4 enough time for this flight?
- 5 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 6 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 TSA OR Global Entry
- 9 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 10 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 11 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 12 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 13 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 14 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 15 Amsterdam flight change
- 16 AA FF flights
- 17 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 18 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 19 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 20 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 21 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 22 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 23 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 24 Time Needed to Change Planes on Asiana at Incheon
- 25 Miami International Airport