we can get a really good deal flying business class from Melbourne to London with Royal Brunei. There are stop overs in Brunei and Dubai. Has anyone flown business class lately on this route?
What are your thoughts?
How was the service?
Entertainment system? etc
I do realise that alcohol is not served.
Any feedback would be appreicated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 easyJet westard-ho
- 4 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 5 Transiting through FRA
- 6 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 7 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 8 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 9 question about changing terminals
- 10 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 11 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 12 Group Travel on Southwest
- 13 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines