we can get a really good deal flying business class from Melbourne to London with Royal Brunei. There are stop overs in Brunei and Dubai. Has anyone flown business class lately on this route?
What are your thoughts?
How was the service?
Entertainment system? etc
I do realise that alcohol is not served.
Any feedback would be appreicated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 3 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 4 TSA pre-approved?
- 5 Question
- 6 SFO runway closures ?
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign