I'm traveling with a companion (both in our mid 20s) to Switzerland and Italy this September and after that I will be going to Paris by myself for 5 days. We are both flying into Geneva and my TC wants to go together, but she works until 2:00 PM that day (luckily half day due to the long weekend) and will not be able to get to the airport until 4, meaning we have to get a late flight. I have tried looking for different options and the price of the flight ticket without Rome -> Paris is about less than $100 of a difference. I looked at seat61.com already and I would prefer flying, but the best I can get is a 6 hour journey of which 3 hours will be spent in Dusseldorf. And to add to the complications I'll arrive at CDG airport and my hostel is near the Eiffel Tower.
My questions are:
1) For those who have traveled from Rome -> Paris before, how did you do it and would you say you preferred that journey?
2) What's the best way to get to the city center from the CDG airport, especially if you are just 1 person?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lussuoso Cream Give your hand the royal treatment
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Google Flights ?
- 4 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 11 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 12 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 13 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 14 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Flying "Backwards"
- 17 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 20 Delta and Virgin
- 21 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 22 Newark connection
- 23 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 24 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 25 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz