I'm traveling with a companion (both in our mid 20s) to Switzerland and Italy this September and after that I will be going to Paris by myself for 5 days. We are both flying into Geneva and my TC wants to go together, but she works until 2:00 PM that day (luckily half day due to the long weekend) and will not be able to get to the airport until 4, meaning we have to get a late flight. I have tried looking for different options and the price of the flight ticket without Rome -> Paris is about less than $100 of a difference. I looked at seat61.com already and I would prefer flying, but the best I can get is a 6 hour journey of which 3 hours will be spent in Dusseldorf. And to add to the complications I'll arrive at CDG airport and my hostel is near the Eiffel Tower.
My questions are:
1) For those who have traveled from Rome -> Paris before, how did you do it and would you say you preferred that journey?
2) What's the best way to get to the city center from the CDG airport, especially if you are just 1 person?
Rome to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo