I'm traveling with a companion (both in our mid 20s) to Switzerland and Italy this September and after that I will be going to Paris by myself for 5 days. We are both flying into Geneva and my TC wants to go together, but she works until 2:00 PM that day (luckily half day due to the long weekend) and will not be able to get to the airport until 4, meaning we have to get a late flight. I have tried looking for different options and the price of the flight ticket without Rome -> Paris is about less than $100 of a difference. I looked at seat61.com already and I would prefer flying, but the best I can get is a 6 hour journey of which 3 hours will be spent in Dusseldorf. And to add to the complications I'll arrive at CDG airport and my hostel is near the Eiffel Tower.
My questions are:
1) For those who have traveled from Rome -> Paris before, how did you do it and would you say you preferred that journey?
2) What's the best way to get to the city center from the CDG airport, especially if you are just 1 person?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 2 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 3 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 4 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 7 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 8 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 9 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 10 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 11 Going to Canada.
- 12 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 13 Orbitz Booking Error
- 14 What to expect at customs
- 15 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 16 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 17 Air Berlin
- 18 EDI to Heathrow
- 19 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 20 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 21 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 22 Viet Nam Airlines
- 23 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 24 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 25 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica