Planning a potential trip to Italy from the west coast of the USA this spring... The cheapest flight available is through Aeroflot, and when I say "cheapest," they are VERY cheap. This is great upon first glance, of course, but I'm concerned as to WHY they're so cheap... Does anyone know? Is the safety compromised? Can we (our group of 4) reserve seats? Is there smoking on board? I've read so many varying comments online, I'm no sure what to believe! Anyone flown with them recently? Thanks!
Reliability of "Aeroflot Airlines"?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 United Changed my flight without asking
- 4 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 5 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 6 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 7 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 8 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 9 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 10 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 11 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 14 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 15 Booking Annoyance
- 16 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 17 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 18 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 21 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 22 Arrival at SFO
- 23 American Airlines awards
- 24 Delta?
- 25 Delayed Luggage