Planning a potential trip to Italy from the west coast of the USA this spring... The cheapest flight available is through Aeroflot, and when I say "cheapest," they are VERY cheap. This is great upon first glance, of course, but I'm concerned as to WHY they're so cheap... Does anyone know? Is the safety compromised? Can we (our group of 4) reserve seats? Is there smoking on board? I've read so many varying comments online, I'm no sure what to believe! Anyone flown with them recently? Thanks!
Reliability of "Aeroflot Airlines"?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 5 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 6 Air France strike over
- 7 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 8 Questions asked by CBP
- 9 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 10 Buying access to airport lounges
- 11 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 12 Air France Pilots Strike
- 13 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 14 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 15 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?