Planning a potential trip to Italy from the west coast of the USA this spring... The cheapest flight available is through Aeroflot, and when I say "cheapest," they are VERY cheap. This is great upon first glance, of course, but I'm concerned as to WHY they're so cheap... Does anyone know? Is the safety compromised? Can we (our group of 4) reserve seats? Is there smoking on board? I've read so many varying comments online, I'm no sure what to believe! Anyone flown with them recently? Thanks!
Reliability of "Aeroflot Airlines"?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 5 United Airlines
- 6 Layover Time
- 7 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 8 Beware of Bravofly
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 11 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 12 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 13 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 14 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 15 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 16 When to buy tickets
- 17 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 18 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 19 TSA hand wipe
- 20 Delta question?
- 21 Layover in London
- 22 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 23 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 24 British Air or Air France
- 25 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?