Planning a potential trip to Italy from the west coast of the USA this spring... The cheapest flight available is through Aeroflot, and when I say "cheapest," they are VERY cheap. This is great upon first glance, of course, but I'm concerned as to WHY they're so cheap... Does anyone know? Is the safety compromised? Can we (our group of 4) reserve seats? Is there smoking on board? I've read so many varying comments online, I'm no sure what to believe! Anyone flown with them recently? Thanks!
Reliability of "Aeroflot Airlines"?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 5 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 6 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 9 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 10 Subject to Government Approval?
- 11 Gate Check Question
- 12 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 13 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 14 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 15 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 16 Worst US airline?
- 17 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 18 Buying business and coach tickets
- 19 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 20 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 21 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 22 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 23 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 24 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 25 Beware of Bravofly