Which (if any) US airlines give out eye masks on their domestic red-eye flights?
Do you have to ask for them, or do they just offer them?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 2 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 3 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 4 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 5 KLM carry on restrictions
- 6 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 7 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 8 Small seats - big passengers
- 9 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 10 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 11 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Volaris ticket purchase
- 14 Alitalia
- 15 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 16 Allegiant Ai
- 17 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 18 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 19 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?
- 20 Herbs and Spices
- 21 Code share online check in
- 22 Check-in lady tore my passport page ahead of a 2 week trip
- 23 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 24 Layover information
- 25 Using AA awards within Europe - AirBerlin