Which (if any) US airlines give out eye masks on their domestic red-eye flights?
Do you have to ask for them, or do they just offer them?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Heathrow
- 2 First time, Best Business class?
- 3 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 4 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 5 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 6 Praise for Delta One
- 7 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 8 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 9 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 10 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 11 Southwest and pax rights
- 12 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 13 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 16 Long layover in PHL
- 17 Good air fare?
- 18 American vs United
- 19 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 20 immigration passport control
- 21 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 22 IAH layover time
- 23 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 24 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 25 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?