Which (if any) US airlines give out eye masks on their domestic red-eye flights?
Do you have to ask for them, or do they just offer them?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking one way
- 2 I miss USAirways
- 3 United equipment change
- 4 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 5 Several Day Layover in London
- 6 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 7 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 8 BA Seat Selection
- 9 layovers and luggage
- 10 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 11 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 12 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 13 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 14 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 15 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 16 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 17 Mileage Expiration
- 18 List of fares from MCI
- 19 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 20 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 21 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 22 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 23 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 24 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 25 Traveling to Dubai for first time