Just needed your opinion on some things. I will be traveling from Dubai to Bermuda while transiting though JFK. My flight will be landing at terminal 4 while the next leg departs from terminal 8. if you could just provide your feed back on the following.
1- The transit time between the two flights is 3 hrs 25 mins. Is that addequate to make the switch over?
2- Given I will be transiting onwards internationally, will there be customs/immigration check at each terminal?
3- My arriving flight will be Emirates and departing AA (I booked the flight through expedia), would I be able to tag my luggage all the way through or would I have to collect luggage and check in again at AA?
4- Would appreciate if someone could describe how the swtich over will work (terminal trains etc?)
Look forward to any feedback. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 2 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 3 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 4 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 5 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 9 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 10 Documents for E-tickets?
- 11 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 17 BA economy premiun seats
- 18 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 19 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 20 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 21 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Voice calls during flights?
- 24 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?