Just needed your opinion on some things. I will be traveling from Dubai to Bermuda while transiting though JFK. My flight will be landing at terminal 4 while the next leg departs from terminal 8. if you could just provide your feed back on the following.
1- The transit time between the two flights is 3 hrs 25 mins. Is that addequate to make the switch over?
2- Given I will be transiting onwards internationally, will there be customs/immigration check at each terminal?
3- My arriving flight will be Emirates and departing AA (I booked the flight through expedia), would I be able to tag my luggage all the way through or would I have to collect luggage and check in again at AA?
4- Would appreciate if someone could describe how the swtich over will work (terminal trains etc?)
Look forward to any feedback. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 Travel Pillow Reviews
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 5 Connection time at Heathrow
- 6 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 7 Hypothetical question
- 8 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 9 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 10 Headphones on planes
- 11 redress number question
- 12 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 13 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 14 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 15 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 16 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 17 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 18 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 19 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 22 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 23 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 24 Bravofly issue
- 25 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?