Just needed your opinion on some things. I will be traveling from Dubai to Bermuda while transiting though JFK. My flight will be landing at terminal 4 while the next leg departs from terminal 8. if you could just provide your feed back on the following.
1- The transit time between the two flights is 3 hrs 25 mins. Is that addequate to make the switch over?
2- Given I will be transiting onwards internationally, will there be customs/immigration check at each terminal?
3- My arriving flight will be Emirates and departing AA (I booked the flight through expedia), would I be able to tag my luggage all the way through or would I have to collect luggage and check in again at AA?
4- Would appreciate if someone could describe how the swtich over will work (terminal trains etc?)
Look forward to any feedback. Thanks
Recommended Transit Time at JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 How much layover time do I need?
- 3 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 4 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 5 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 6 Picking up a child during a layover
- 7 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 8 Delta in Amsterdam
- 9 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 10 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 11 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 12 Departure City Searches
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Layover Time
- 15 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 16 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 17 United Airlines
- 18 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 21 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 22 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 23 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 24 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 25 Baggage and two separate tickets