Just needed your opinion on some things. I will be traveling from Dubai to Bermuda while transiting though JFK. My flight will be landing at terminal 4 while the next leg departs from terminal 8. if you could just provide your feed back on the following.
1- The transit time between the two flights is 3 hrs 25 mins. Is that addequate to make the switch over?
2- Given I will be transiting onwards internationally, will there be customs/immigration check at each terminal?
3- My arriving flight will be Emirates and departing AA (I booked the flight through expedia), would I be able to tag my luggage all the way through or would I have to collect luggage and check in again at AA?
4- Would appreciate if someone could describe how the swtich over will work (terminal trains etc?)
Look forward to any feedback. Thanks
Recommended Transit Time at JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Visas and flight diversions
- 4 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 5 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 6 Half Empty Airliner
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Non Refundable Tickets
- 9 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 10 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 11 AA and USair
- 12 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 13 Ailine security- a strange question
- 14 Paris-London-Dublin
- 15 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 16 Should I purchase now?
- 17 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 18 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 19 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 20 Duty Free Liquor
- 21 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 22 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 25 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage