Just needed your opinion on some things. I will be traveling from Dubai to Bermuda while transiting though JFK. My flight will be landing at terminal 4 while the next leg departs from terminal 8. if you could just provide your feed back on the following.
1- The transit time between the two flights is 3 hrs 25 mins. Is that addequate to make the switch over?
2- Given I will be transiting onwards internationally, will there be customs/immigration check at each terminal?
3- My arriving flight will be Emirates and departing AA (I booked the flight through expedia), would I be able to tag my luggage all the way through or would I have to collect luggage and check in again at AA?
4- Would appreciate if someone could describe how the swtich over will work (terminal trains etc?)
Look forward to any feedback. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 2 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 3 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 4 Beach Ball headrest?
- 5 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 6 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 7 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 8 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 9 Duty Free Liquor
- 10 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 11 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 12 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 13 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 14 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 15 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 16 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 20 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 21 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 22 Wheelchair Assistance
- 23 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 24 Unaccompanied minor
- 25 Southwest Airlines pricing?