Just needed your opinion on some things. I will be traveling from Dubai to Bermuda while transiting though JFK. My flight will be landing at terminal 4 while the next leg departs from terminal 8. if you could just provide your feed back on the following.
1- The transit time between the two flights is 3 hrs 25 mins. Is that addequate to make the switch over?
2- Given I will be transiting onwards internationally, will there be customs/immigration check at each terminal?
3- My arriving flight will be Emirates and departing AA (I booked the flight through expedia), would I be able to tag my luggage all the way through or would I have to collect luggage and check in again at AA?
4- Would appreciate if someone could describe how the swtich over will work (terminal trains etc?)
Look forward to any feedback. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 2 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 3 Zurich Airport
- 4 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 8 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 9 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 10 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 11 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 12 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 13 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 14 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 15 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 16 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 17 American vs United
- 18 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Your experience with Interjet
- 21 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 22 American Airlines....thank you!
- 23 Ryanair targets families
- 24 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 25 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....