Just needed your opinion on some things. I will be traveling from Dubai to Bermuda while transiting though JFK. My flight will be landing at terminal 4 while the next leg departs from terminal 8. if you could just provide your feed back on the following.
1- The transit time between the two flights is 3 hrs 25 mins. Is that addequate to make the switch over?
2- Given I will be transiting onwards internationally, will there be customs/immigration check at each terminal?
3- My arriving flight will be Emirates and departing AA (I booked the flight through expedia), would I be able to tag my luggage all the way through or would I have to collect luggage and check in again at AA?
4- Would appreciate if someone could describe how the swtich over will work (terminal trains etc?)
Look forward to any feedback. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 2 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 5 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 6 Carry on
- 7 Car seat harassment
- 8 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 9 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 10 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 11 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 12 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 13 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 14 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 15 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 16 WestJet to add budget line
- 17 gate distance
- 18 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 19 Luggage tag
- 20 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 carryon fee on international flights?
- 23 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 24 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 25 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel