How does everyone feel about seat reclining? I am embroiled in a controversy on another board on this subject. I feel that when I buy an airline seat, I am entitled to use the seat to its fullest. This includes reclining. When the person in front of me reclines, they have the right to do so as well. What does everyone else think?
Reclining the Seat
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta in Amsterdam
- 2 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 5 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 6 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 7 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 8 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 9 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 10 When to buy tickets
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 13 TSA hand wipe
- 14 Delta question?
- 15 Layover in London
- 16 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 17 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 18 British Air or Air France
- 19 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 20 Please help with Delta miles
- 21 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 22 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 23 Air fares to Europe in August
- 24 Tracking fare info
- 25 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?