How does everyone feel about seat reclining? I am embroiled in a controversy on another board on this subject. I feel that when I buy an airline seat, I am entitled to use the seat to its fullest. This includes reclining. When the person in front of me reclines, they have the right to do so as well. What does everyone else think?
Reclining the Seat
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA Pre-check
- 2 When to book a companion ticket on BA?
- 3 Flying Air Canada: Frankfurt-Toronto-Houston
- 4 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 7 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 8 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 upgrading flights
- 11 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 12 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 13 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 14 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 15 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 16 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 17 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 18 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 19 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 20 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 21 Sharing an excellent experience
- 22 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 23 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 24 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 25 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity