I am flying to India tomorrow from SFO (SFO-->EWR-->BOM) and due to Irene the continental website shows my flights as cancelled.
I have been trying to call continental repeatedly but have not been able to get through because of the high call volume --> That is if I can even get through (most times when I call the system drops the call after a brief blurb that the call volume is too high).
I was wondering if you have any advice on how I can get my flights rescheduled?
Appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 The life of lost luggage
- 2 My 777 seat doesn't appear on maps
- 3 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 4 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 5 Valentin Fritzmann : Symphony performances in Paris?
- 6 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 International Connecting Flights
- 9 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 10 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 11 I have never flown Ryanair
- 12 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 13 Which terminal at newark?
- 14 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 15 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 16 New Orleans to Beijing
- 17 USAir/AA - December flight
- 18 Coach on United 767-400
- 19 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 20 When to book?
- 21 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 22 KLM - I think not!
- 23 Downside to Orbitz?
- 24 US customs pre clearance
- 25 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG