I am flying to India tomorrow from SFO (SFO-->EWR-->BOM) and due to Irene the continental website shows my flights as cancelled.
I have been trying to call continental repeatedly but have not been able to get through because of the high call volume --> That is if I can even get through (most times when I call the system drops the call after a brief blurb that the call volume is too high).
I was wondering if you have any advice on how I can get my flights rescheduled?
Appreciate the help!
Rebooking Continental tickets due to Irene
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 2 never fly LIAT
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 5 Travelers Insurance
- 6 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 7 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 8 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 9 Layover in the airport
- 10 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 11 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 12 JetBlue Amex card
- 13 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 14 Best premium economy to Europe
- 15 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 16 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 19 best time to purchase ticket
- 20 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 21 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 22 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 23 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 24 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 25 help booking w Ryan air