I am flying to India tomorrow from SFO (SFO-->EWR-->BOM) and due to Irene the continental website shows my flights as cancelled.
I have been trying to call continental repeatedly but have not been able to get through because of the high call volume --> That is if I can even get through (most times when I call the system drops the call after a brief blurb that the call volume is too high).
I was wondering if you have any advice on how I can get my flights rescheduled?
Appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 FIX-Freezing issues : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 MAIL 24*7
- 2 Amaszonas Airlines
- 3 El Salvador plane change
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 7 You gotta love Southwest
- 8 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 9 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 10 Condor phone number???
- 11 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 14 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 15 Carry on
- 16 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 17 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 18 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 19 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 20 First time to Italy
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 Car seat harassment
- 23 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 United Baggage Question