I am flying to India tomorrow from SFO (SFO-->EWR-->BOM) and due to Irene the continental website shows my flights as cancelled.
I have been trying to call continental repeatedly but have not been able to get through because of the high call volume --> That is if I can even get through (most times when I call the system drops the call after a brief blurb that the call volume is too high).
I was wondering if you have any advice on how I can get my flights rescheduled?
Appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 5 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 8 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 9 Documents for E-tickets?
- 10 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 11 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 17 BA economy premiun seats
- 18 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 19 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 20 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 21 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Voice calls during flights?
- 24 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?