I am flying to India tomorrow from SFO (SFO-->EWR-->BOM) and due to Irene the continental website shows my flights as cancelled.
I have been trying to call continental repeatedly but have not been able to get through because of the high call volume --> That is if I can even get through (most times when I call the system drops the call after a brief blurb that the call volume is too high).
I was wondering if you have any advice on how I can get my flights rescheduled?
Appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/lumabelle-eye-serum/
- 2 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 3 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 4 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 5 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 6 Tramadol
- 7 easyJet westard-ho
- 8 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 9 Transiting through FRA
- 10 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 11 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 12 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 13 question about changing terminals
- 14 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 15 Group Travel on Southwest
- 16 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 17 BA short turnaround time
- 18 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 19 helli
- 20 redress number question
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 23 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 24 How is this possible?
- 25 Connection time at Heathrow