I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 2 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 3 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 4 Airfare to Italy
- 5 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 6 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 7 US Airways schedule changes
- 8 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 9 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 10 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Crease on passport ID page
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 never fly LIAT
- 15 JetBlue Amex card
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 18 Alitalia
- 19 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 20 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 21 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 22 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase
- 23 Travelers Insurance
- 24 United Mileage Plus Program
- 25 AA fees for award tickets