I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 2 Subject to Government Approval?
- 3 Gate Check Question
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 6 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 7 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 10 Worst US airline?
- 11 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 12 Buying business and coach tickets
- 13 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 14 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 15 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 16 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 17 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 18 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 21 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 22 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 23 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 24 Continue on or stopover?
- 25 Breaking up a flight