I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 2 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 3 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 4 Miami International Airport
- 5 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 6 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 7 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 8 Question on checkin for international
- 9 travelling with ensure
- 10 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 11 Connection time
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 13 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 14 Award travel and fees
- 15 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 16 PHL layover
- 17 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 18 searching for flights on Kayak
- 19 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 24 Renewal of Global Entry
- 25 added cost on BA tickets