I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED : YAHOO SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:844-669-7811 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 3 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 4 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 5 United and ANA
- 6 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 7 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 8 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 11 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 12 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 13 Porter or Air Canada?
- 14 Going through security with herbs?
- 15 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 16 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 17 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 18 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 19 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 20 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 21 West Coast USA>France routes
- 22 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 23 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 24 Help!
- 25 Scandanivian Airlines