I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 2 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 7 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 8 Renewal of Global Entry
- 9 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 10 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 11 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 12 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 13 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 14 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 15 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 16 Documents for E-tickets?
- 17 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 18 Enough time
- 19 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 20 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 21 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 22 BA economy premiun seats
- 23 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 24 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 25 British Airways headphones/earbuds