I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 2 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 3 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/face-replen/
- 4 International flights to Uganda
- 5 Laguardia hassle?
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 8 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 9 Aiports in Paris
- 10 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 11 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 12 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 13 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 14 Parking at JFK
- 15 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 16 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 17 Justfly.com
- 18 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 19 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 20 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 21 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 22 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 23 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 24 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 25 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit