I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/elysian-eye-serum/
- 2 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Amaszonas Airlines
- 5 El Salvador plane change
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 8 You gotta love Southwest
- 9 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 10 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 11 Condor phone number???
- 12 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 15 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 16 Carry on
- 17 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 18 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 19 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 20 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 21 First time to Italy
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 Car seat harassment
- 24 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?