I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ORDER HIGH QUALITY FAKE PASSPORT, ID CARDS , DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 6 Flying through Casablanca
- 7 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 8 what if connecting flight cancels
- 9 enough time for this flight?
- 10 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 11 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 12 EasyJet
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!