I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 2 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 3 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 4 Southwest boarding
- 5 "under the seat space"
- 6 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 7 Contact # for Delta
- 8 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 9 Starting my Planning
- 10 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 12 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 13 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 14 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 15 Using american voucher
- 16 UA Carry-On Policy
- 17 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 18 Customs and Connection Times
- 19 BA short turnaround time
- 20 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 21 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 22 easyJet westard-ho
- 23 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 24 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 25 how to use rewards for upgrades