I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Voice calls during flights?
- 2 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 3 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 4 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 7 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 8 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 11 Google Flights ?
- 12 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 13 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 14 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 15 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 16 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 17 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 18 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 19 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 20 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 21 Flying "Backwards"
- 22 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 23 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 24 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 25 Delta and Virgin