I have a *very* generous friend who booked me R/T tickets with her UA FF miles. She booked 2 business class tickets on US Airways LAS-MXP in November.
Not being a FF myself, this whole process seemed really easy, especially after reading everyone's experiences on the forum. She called on the phone to reserve the tickets the went down to the airport and paid the taxes and that was it. Was that it? I have a confirmation email from UA with a reservation number and all the correct information (names, flight numbers, dates, seat assignments) and I also have paper receipts she got at the airport.
Is there any "bumps in the road" I need to watch for in November? Your assurance that everything is fine would be appreciated!
Question on tickets booked with UA FF miles
- 1 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 5 US customs forms questions
- 6 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 7 LAX customs HELP
- 8 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 9 flights to israel from ny
- 10 Flights to Europe
- 11 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 12 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 13 easyJet cabin baggage
- 14 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 15 Award Availability
- 16 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Expedia points?
- 20 Traveling with Cremains
- 21 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 22 self check in kiosks
- 23 How does duty free shopping work?
- 24 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 25 Easyjet