I wasn't sure how to Title my question ...
We booked a flight on Czech Airlines from Prague to Zagreb on July 20th. A week later we received an email stating that there has been a schedule change and that we were to contact the number they listed. I did so and was told the flight from Prague to Zagreb was given to another airline but they weren't sure which yet and that the date and time would remain the same. She told me they would send me something soon via email. Later that day I received an email with an "Itinerary Receipt" which has the date and time as being the same as what I booked and under Restrictions it reads: INVOL REROUTE but I didn't see a new airline listed anywere nor terminal, as in the original email that Czech Air sent me.
I contacted Czech Air again this morning asking about the flight and she said that Jap Air took over the flight. She said it was a budget airline. That's all she told me. I googled Jap Air and the only one that came up with Japan Airlines, which from what I could tell didn't fly from Prague or to Zagreb. And although it's only March and my trip isn't until July, I'm wondering what my airport experience is going to be like since all I have are emails from Czech Airlines and nothing that has Jap air on it or from Jap air.
Has anyone heard of Jap Air? Has anyone gone through something similar? This is my first time taking an interncontinental flight and it has me a bit uneasy, especially since i'm walking into an airport with a czech airline receipt/emails knowing they aren't the airline with this route any longer.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 2 Renewal of Global Entry
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 11 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 12 Documents for E-tickets?
- 13 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 14 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 15 Enough time
- 16 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 17 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 18 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 19 BA economy premiun seats
- 20 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 21 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 22 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Voice calls during flights?