I wasn't sure how to Title my question ...
We booked a flight on Czech Airlines from Prague to Zagreb on July 20th. A week later we received an email stating that there has been a schedule change and that we were to contact the number they listed. I did so and was told the flight from Prague to Zagreb was given to another airline but they weren't sure which yet and that the date and time would remain the same. She told me they would send me something soon via email. Later that day I received an email with an "Itinerary Receipt" which has the date and time as being the same as what I booked and under Restrictions it reads: INVOL REROUTE but I didn't see a new airline listed anywere nor terminal, as in the original email that Czech Air sent me.
I contacted Czech Air again this morning asking about the flight and she said that Jap Air took over the flight. She said it was a budget airline. That's all she told me. I googled Jap Air and the only one that came up with Japan Airlines, which from what I could tell didn't fly from Prague or to Zagreb. And although it's only March and my trip isn't until July, I'm wondering what my airport experience is going to be like since all I have are emails from Czech Airlines and nothing that has Jap air on it or from Jap air.
Has anyone heard of Jap Air? Has anyone gone through something similar? This is my first time taking an interncontinental flight and it has me a bit uneasy, especially since i'm walking into an airport with a czech airline receipt/emails knowing they aren't the airline with this route any longer.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Global Entry application status question
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 Using american voucher
- 10 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 12 Southwest boarding
- 13 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 14 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 15 Starting my Planning
- 16 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 18 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 19 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 20 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 21 UA Carry-On Policy
- 22 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 23 Customs and Connection Times
- 24 BA short turnaround time
- 25 Best airport lounge at Narita?