Hopefully this is the right place to ask this question. I'm flying on United (UA 968) from EWR (New Jersey) into MXP, and from what I show, United arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe it's 1C). My friend is flying on Delta (Delta 418) from JFK (New York) and he arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe its 1B).
My flight arrives 15 mins before his and we were planning on initially meeting at the gates (either I meet him at his gate if my flight arrives first, or he will meet me at my gate if his flight arrives first.) We both are doing carry on.
Do you know if we can walk to each other gates without any issues, and then go through immigration? Or if that is not allowed to go to that particular section.
Our second option is meeting at the Caffe Milano at the airport if we are unable to meet at the arriving gates. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 4 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 5 Help!
- 6 Amaszonas Airlines
- 7 El Salvador plane change
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 10 You gotta love Southwest
- 11 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 12 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 13 Condor phone number???
- 14 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 17 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 18 Carry on
- 19 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 20 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 21 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 22 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 23 First time to Italy
- 24 Departing FCO
- 25 Car seat harassment