Hopefully this is the right place to ask this question. I'm flying on United (UA 968) from EWR (New Jersey) into MXP, and from what I show, United arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe it's 1C). My friend is flying on Delta (Delta 418) from JFK (New York) and he arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe its 1B).
My flight arrives 15 mins before his and we were planning on initially meeting at the gates (either I meet him at his gate if my flight arrives first, or he will meet me at my gate if his flight arrives first.) We both are doing carry on.
Do you know if we can walk to each other gates without any issues, and then go through immigration? Or if that is not allowed to go to that particular section.
Our second option is meeting at the Caffe Milano at the airport if we are unable to meet at the arriving gates. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connection time at Heathrow
- 2 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 3 Hypothetical question
- 4 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 5 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 redress number question
- 8 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 9 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 10 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 11 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 12 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 13 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 14 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 15 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 16 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 17 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 18 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 19 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 20 Bravofly issue
- 21 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 22 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 23 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets