Hopefully this is the right place to ask this question. I'm flying on United (UA 968) from EWR (New Jersey) into MXP, and from what I show, United arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe it's 1C). My friend is flying on Delta (Delta 418) from JFK (New York) and he arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe its 1B).
My flight arrives 15 mins before his and we were planning on initially meeting at the gates (either I meet him at his gate if my flight arrives first, or he will meet me at my gate if his flight arrives first.) We both are doing carry on.
Do you know if we can walk to each other gates without any issues, and then go through immigration? Or if that is not allowed to go to that particular section.
Our second option is meeting at the Caffe Milano at the airport if we are unable to meet at the arriving gates. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 2 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 4 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 5 Miami International Airport
- 6 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 7 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 8 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 9 Question on checkin for international
- 10 travelling with ensure
- 11 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 14 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 15 Award travel and fees
- 16 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 17 PHL layover
- 18 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 19 searching for flights on Kayak
- 20 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 21 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 22 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 25 Renewal of Global Entry