Hopefully this is the right place to ask this question. I'm flying on United (UA 968) from EWR (New Jersey) into MXP, and from what I show, United arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe it's 1C). My friend is flying on Delta (Delta 418) from JFK (New York) and he arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe its 1B).
My flight arrives 15 mins before his and we were planning on initially meeting at the gates (either I meet him at his gate if my flight arrives first, or he will meet me at my gate if his flight arrives first.) We both are doing carry on.
Do you know if we can walk to each other gates without any issues, and then go through immigration? Or if that is not allowed to go to that particular section.
Our second option is meeting at the Caffe Milano at the airport if we are unable to meet at the arriving gates. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 3 "under the seat space"
- 4 Global Entry application status question
- 5 Customs question
- 6 Contact # for Delta
- 7 Using american voucher
- 8 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 9 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 11 Southwest boarding
- 12 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 13 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 14 Starting my Planning
- 15 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 17 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 18 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 19 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 20 UA Carry-On Policy
- 21 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 22 Customs and Connection Times
- 23 BA short turnaround time
- 24 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 25 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status