I've never flown jetBlue, but recently booked a flight. The airfare for the first let recently went doen $20 per person (there are 2 of us flying). i was under the impression that Jetblue was one of those airlines that gives you some kind of credit when the airfare goes down. Their own website says that they sell seats at the lowest fair and then when those seats are gone, they go to the second lowest fair and so on. I called the 800 number and asked a rep about this and she said they only credit you if the difference is more than $40 b/c it costs 40 to "change" a flight. Is this your understanding of how jetblue works or should I fight this some more. I know it's only $20 each, but we had to change our flight and the flight ended up costing us $140 more per person, (in addition to what we originally paid) and i'd feel better if we could save a little of that. TIA!
Question about JetBlue's policy when airfare goes down?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gate Check Question
- 2 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 5 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 10 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger