I've never flown jetBlue, but recently booked a flight. The airfare for the first let recently went doen $20 per person (there are 2 of us flying). i was under the impression that Jetblue was one of those airlines that gives you some kind of credit when the airfare goes down. Their own website says that they sell seats at the lowest fair and then when those seats are gone, they go to the second lowest fair and so on. I called the 800 number and asked a rep about this and she said they only credit you if the difference is more than $40 b/c it costs 40 to "change" a flight. Is this your understanding of how jetblue works or should I fight this some more. I know it's only $20 each, but we had to change our flight and the flight ended up costing us $140 more per person, (in addition to what we originally paid) and i'd feel better if we could save a little of that. TIA!
Question about JetBlue's policy when airfare goes down?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 2 Who's using Aeroplan, and how are you collecting them?
- 3 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?
- 4 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 5 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 6 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 7 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 8 airline transportation cart
- 9 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 10 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 11 VISA date conflict
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 15 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 18 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 19 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 20 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 21 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 22 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 23 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 24 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 25 Airfare for Budapest May 2015