I've never flown jetBlue, but recently booked a flight. The airfare for the first let recently went doen $20 per person (there are 2 of us flying). i was under the impression that Jetblue was one of those airlines that gives you some kind of credit when the airfare goes down. Their own website says that they sell seats at the lowest fair and then when those seats are gone, they go to the second lowest fair and so on. I called the 800 number and asked a rep about this and she said they only credit you if the difference is more than $40 b/c it costs 40 to "change" a flight. Is this your understanding of how jetblue works or should I fight this some more. I know it's only $20 each, but we had to change our flight and the flight ended up costing us $140 more per person, (in addition to what we originally paid) and i'd feel better if we could save a little of that. TIA!
Question about JetBlue's policy when airfare goes down?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 2 best time to purchase ticket
- 3 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 4 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 5 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 6 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 7 Airfare to Italy
- 8 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 9 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 10 US Airways schedule changes
- 11 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 12 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 13 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 14 Layover in the airport
- 15 Crease on passport ID page
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 never fly LIAT
- 18 JetBlue Amex card
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 21 Alitalia
- 22 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 23 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 24 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 25 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase