Hi guys.Am new at this forum but I need help with a query. I will be travelling with Qatar Airways (with a connecting flight in Doha) for the first time and was wondering how their service n food is. I usually travel with Emirates and I absolutely love it so am kind of anxious using a different? Do they charge for the wine and snacks they offer on the plane like some airlines do? and is the dining offered in the Business Lounge ridiculously expensive.Will be travelling business class..Thenx for ur help!
Qatar Airways Service
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 2 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 3 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 4 Booking Annoyance
- 5 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 10 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 11 Arrival at SFO
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 American Airlines awards
- 14 Delta?
- 15 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 16 Delayed Luggage
- 17 Ryanair puts on airs
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 22 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 23 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 24 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 25 Air France strike over