Has anyone used Priority Pass access to airport lounges at Barcelona airport?
I have been given PP along with my credit card which entitles me to use it free upto 5 times a year on any of the 600 lounges worldwide.
I was wondering how comfortable the process of accessing the lounge in Barcelona is, and how useful is it if you may have stopover in between flights extending to good part of night?
I would be arriving from Paris at night and have a longhaul flight back home next morning. It does not make sense for me to get out of the airport, go back to the city, check in to a hotel and within 3-4 hrs, start for the airport again to catch my flight back home.
Wondering if I could spend few hours in one of the lounges comfortably...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Google Flights ?
- 3 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 4 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 5 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 6 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 7 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 8 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 9 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 10 Flying "Backwards"
- 11 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 12 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 13 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 14 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 15 Delta and Virgin
- 16 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 17 Newark connection
- 18 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 19 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 20 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 21 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 22 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?