Has anyone used Priority Pass access to airport lounges at Barcelona airport?
I have been given PP along with my credit card which entitles me to use it free upto 5 times a year on any of the 600 lounges worldwide.
I was wondering how comfortable the process of accessing the lounge in Barcelona is, and how useful is it if you may have stopover in between flights extending to good part of night?
I would be arriving from Paris at night and have a longhaul flight back home next morning. It does not make sense for me to get out of the airport, go back to the city, check in to a hotel and within 3-4 hrs, start for the airport again to catch my flight back home.
Wondering if I could spend few hours in one of the lounges comfortably...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travel
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection