Has anyone used Priority Pass access to airport lounges at Barcelona airport?
I have been given PP along with my credit card which entitles me to use it free upto 5 times a year on any of the 600 lounges worldwide.
I was wondering how comfortable the process of accessing the lounge in Barcelona is, and how useful is it if you may have stopover in between flights extending to good part of night?
I would be arriving from Paris at night and have a longhaul flight back home next morning. It does not make sense for me to get out of the airport, go back to the city, check in to a hotel and within 3-4 hrs, start for the airport again to catch my flight back home.
Wondering if I could spend few hours in one of the lounges comfortably...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connection time at Heathrow
- 2 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 Hypothetical question
- 5 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 6 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 redress number question
- 9 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 10 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 11 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 12 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 13 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 14 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 15 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 16 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 17 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 18 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 19 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 20 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 21 Bravofly issue
- 22 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 23 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 24 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 25 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?