Has anyone used Priority Pass access to airport lounges at Barcelona airport?
I have been given PP along with my credit card which entitles me to use it free upto 5 times a year on any of the 600 lounges worldwide.
I was wondering how comfortable the process of accessing the lounge in Barcelona is, and how useful is it if you may have stopover in between flights extending to good part of night?
I would be arriving from Paris at night and have a longhaul flight back home next morning. It does not make sense for me to get out of the airport, go back to the city, check in to a hotel and within 3-4 hrs, start for the airport again to catch my flight back home.
Wondering if I could spend few hours in one of the lounges comfortably...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 3 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 4 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 5 United and ANA
- 6 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 7 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 8 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 11 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 12 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 13 Porter or Air Canada?
- 14 Going through security with herbs?
- 15 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 16 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 17 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 18 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 19 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 20 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 21 West Coast USA>France routes
- 22 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 23 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 24 Help!
- 25 Scandanivian Airlines