Does anyone think that printing out your boarding pass the night before a flight is a waste of time, if you are checking luggage onto the plane? I mean you still have to put your credit card into the kiosk and go through all that and then hand your bags over to the clerk. So would it stand to reason that the only time that printing out your boarding pass the night before would be beneficial would be if you’re NOT checking bags and only have a carry on?
printing out boarding passes before flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Turkish airlines
- 2 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 3 Using half of a RT ticket
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Frankfurt connection
- 6 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 7 Aadvantage seats availability
- 8 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 9 Schengen visa inquiry
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 12 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 13 Singapore Airlines
- 14 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 15 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 16 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol