Does anyone think that printing out your boarding pass the night before a flight is a waste of time, if you are checking luggage onto the plane? I mean you still have to put your credit card into the kiosk and go through all that and then hand your bags over to the clerk. So would it stand to reason that the only time that printing out your boarding pass the night before would be beneficial would be if you’re NOT checking bags and only have a carry on?
printing out boarding passes before flight
- 1 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 5 US customs forms questions
- 6 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 7 LAX customs HELP
- 8 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 9 flights to israel from ny
- 10 Flights to Europe
- 11 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 12 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 13 easyJet cabin baggage
- 14 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 15 Award Availability
- 16 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Expedia points?
- 20 Traveling with Cremains
- 21 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 22 self check in kiosks
- 23 How does duty free shopping work?
- 24 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 25 Easyjet