This May I'll be travelling to NYC from India, and was hoping to get you guys' awesome advice for travel.
For the flight, I've narrowed down my best options to Lufthansa and Air France premium economy. I would like to know what you guys think would be the better option, as they're about the same price for me. My main considerations are seat comfort and legroom, with legroom being the main priority as I'm pretty tall.
Also, it appears that if I book the Air France round trip flight, I'll earn approx. 20000 miles on my flying blue membership. Would this be enough to upgrade my flights from NYC to India? It seems like that is the case according to Air France's miles calculator, but I just wanted to know for sure. ( I will be booked in 'W' class of PE if I book Air France)
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.crazybulkstacks.com/testo-prime/
- 2 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 3 Bravofly issue
- 4 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 5 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 6 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 7 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 8 American Airlines to SAS
- 9 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 10 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 11 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 12 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 13 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 14 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 15 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 16 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 17 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 18 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 19 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 20 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 21 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 22 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 23 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 24 El Salvador plane change
- 25 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?