i want to travel home for the summer i saw a schedule flight that meet my requirement but it is a two different company i.e turkish and egypt air i saw it on line want to pay but it is my first time i dont know how possible and the risk involve in it . i have excess baggage in which the rules says i have to pay for it . how can i pay this online to this two different company
please help me out anyone from turkish or egypt air
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Questions asked by CBP
- 2 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 3 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 4 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 5 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 6 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 7 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 8 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 9 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 787-9 Dreamliner
- 12 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 13 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 14 La Compagie
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 18 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 19 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 20 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 21 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 22 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 23 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 24 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 25 Best time to redeem AA miles?