I'm a reporter at the Wall Street Journal and working on an article about luggage wrapping--the service offered at airports around the world that involves encasing suitcases in plastic film to protect them against damage and intrusions.
I'm curious to hear what people think about this service, whether they've used it or not. What are the pros and cons? If anyone is available to talk this over in a quick phone chat, please send me your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight to Kolkata India
- 2 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 3 KLM refund process - not good!
- 4 Beach Ball headrest?
- 5 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 6 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 7 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 8 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 9 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 10 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 11 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 12 I hour connection Heathrow
- 13 AA seat assignments
- 14 AA Business Class on 777
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 19 Rome To Sardinia
- 20 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 21 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 22 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 23 name on ticket and passport
- 24 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 25 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic