I'm a reporter at the Wall Street Journal and working on an article about luggage wrapping--the service offered at airports around the world that involves encasing suitcases in plastic film to protect them against damage and intrusions.
I'm curious to hear what people think about this service, whether they've used it or not. What are the pros and cons? If anyone is available to talk this over in a quick phone chat, please send me your contact info to email@example.com.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 2 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 3 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 6 Security lines at IAD
- 7 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 8 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 9 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 10 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 13 CDG transit time
- 14 Ryanair
- 15 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 16 A horror story about Justfly
- 17 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 18 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 19 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 20 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 21 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 22 Day of the week for the best price
- 23 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 24 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 25 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas