I'm a reporter at the Wall Street Journal and working on an article about luggage wrapping--the service offered at airports around the world that involves encasing suitcases in plastic film to protect them against damage and intrusions.
I'm curious to hear what people think about this service, whether they've used it or not. What are the pros and cons? If anyone is available to talk this over in a quick phone chat, please send me your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ticket Cancellation 1-800-273-3602 KLM Airlines Ticket Cancellation Number
- 2 Cancellation 1-800-273-3602 KLM Airlines Ticket Cancellation Number
- 3 1-800-273-3602 KLM Airlines Ticket Cancellation Number
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 6 Transiting through FRA
- 7 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 8 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 9 easyJet westard-ho
- 10 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 11 question about changing terminals
- 12 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 13 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 14 Group Travel on Southwest
- 15 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 16 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 17 BA short turnaround time
- 18 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 19 helli
- 20 redress number question
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 23 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 24 How is this possible?
- 25 Connection time at Heathrow