I'm a reporter at the Wall Street Journal and working on an article about luggage wrapping--the service offered at airports around the world that involves encasing suitcases in plastic film to protect them against damage and intrusions.
I'm curious to hear what people think about this service, whether they've used it or not. What are the pros and cons? If anyone is available to talk this over in a quick phone chat, please send me your contact info to email@example.com.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 TSA pre-approved?
- 4 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 5 Question
- 6 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 7 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 8 Help!
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 Amaszonas Airlines
- 11 El Salvador plane change
- 12 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 13 You gotta love Southwest
- 14 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 15 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 16 Condor phone number???
- 17 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 18 Connection time
- 19 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 20 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 21 Carry on
- 22 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 23 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 24 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 25 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?