I am planning an international trip for next year and have a few questions.
I currently live in New Zealand, and am planning a round trip that would mean i fly out of Auckland, New Zealand, then on to Paris for a week or two, then on to Utah for a few weeks (with the possiblility of other places in the U.S, depending on my budget).
What I would like to know is how much i should aim to set aside for flights, altogether? (NZD would be appreciated, but not necessary ). I'm planning on doing the normal type of flying (coach/economy...whichever is cheaper).
I have tried asking travel agents and looking for flight schedules online but neither are very clear. I know that i may end up in random destinations that aren't directly where i want to go (eg having to fly to san fransisco to get to utah). At this point, i'm not too fussed on the exact route i need to take, i am just looking at estimates for plane fare altogether?
Also, if anyone has any travel stories to any of these places, good or bad, i would love to hear them!
I am also and avid fan of the South Park cartoon and horror writer Stephen King and have heard that you can see Stephen Kings house on some kind of tour? Is there any type of tour for the S.P franchise? If anyone has reccomendations for these attractions, i'd love to hear about them!!
I will also be spending some time in las vegas, to see the m&ms store and maybe the coca cola 'tour', so reviews on that are also welcome!
Apologies if my flight questions are a little vague. I am very new to this, so not entirely sure what I am doing. at this point, i am still in saving mode, but would like to get estimates first, so i don't get nasty surprises further down the track!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cathay Vs. What Other Airline for nervous flyer (NYC>HKA)
- 2 Anyone on SQ 403 Singapore Airlines 10th Oct
- 3 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 4 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 5 flights to Basel
- 6 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 7 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 8 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 9 KLM carry on restrictions
- 10 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 11 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 12 Small seats - big passengers
- 13 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 14 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 17 Volaris ticket purchase
- 18 Alitalia
- 19 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 20 Allegiant Ai
- 21 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 22 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 23 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?
- 24 Herbs and Spices
- 25 Code share online check in
planning trip from new zealand to paris, then utah and back to NZ..costs?