I am planning an international trip for next year and have a few questions.
I currently live in New Zealand, and am planning a round trip that would mean i fly out of Auckland, New Zealand, then on to Paris for a week or two, then on to Utah for a few weeks (with the possiblility of other places in the U.S, depending on my budget).
What I would like to know is how much i should aim to set aside for flights, altogether? (NZD would be appreciated, but not necessary ). I'm planning on doing the normal type of flying (coach/economy...whichever is cheaper).
I have tried asking travel agents and looking for flight schedules online but neither are very clear. I know that i may end up in random destinations that aren't directly where i want to go (eg having to fly to san fransisco to get to utah). At this point, i'm not too fussed on the exact route i need to take, i am just looking at estimates for plane fare altogether?
Also, if anyone has any travel stories to any of these places, good or bad, i would love to hear them!
I am also and avid fan of the South Park cartoon and horror writer Stephen King and have heard that you can see Stephen Kings house on some kind of tour? Is there any type of tour for the S.P franchise? If anyone has reccomendations for these attractions, i'd love to hear about them!!
I will also be spending some time in las vegas, to see the m&ms store and maybe the coca cola 'tour', so reviews on that are also welcome!
Apologies if my flight questions are a little vague. I am very new to this, so not entirely sure what I am doing. at this point, i am still in saving mode, but would like to get estimates first, so i don't get nasty surprises further down the track!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://musclesciencefacts.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Miami International Airport
- 3 Question on checkin for international
- 4 travelling with ensure
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Connection time
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 8 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 9 Award travel and fees
- 10 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 11 PHL layover
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 14 searching for flights on Kayak
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 19 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 22 Renewal of Global Entry
- 23 added cost on BA tickets
- 24 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 25 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways
planning trip from new zealand to paris, then utah and back to NZ..costs?