I am planning an international trip for next year and have a few questions.
I currently live in New Zealand, and am planning a round trip that would mean i fly out of Auckland, New Zealand, then on to Paris for a week or two, then on to Utah for a few weeks (with the possiblility of other places in the U.S, depending on my budget).
What I would like to know is how much i should aim to set aside for flights, altogether? (NZD would be appreciated, but not necessary ). I'm planning on doing the normal type of flying (coach/economy...whichever is cheaper).
I have tried asking travel agents and looking for flight schedules online but neither are very clear. I know that i may end up in random destinations that aren't directly where i want to go (eg having to fly to san fransisco to get to utah). At this point, i'm not too fussed on the exact route i need to take, i am just looking at estimates for plane fare altogether?
Also, if anyone has any travel stories to any of these places, good or bad, i would love to hear them!
I am also and avid fan of the South Park cartoon and horror writer Stephen King and have heard that you can see Stephen Kings house on some kind of tour? Is there any type of tour for the S.P franchise? If anyone has reccomendations for these attractions, i'd love to hear about them!!
I will also be spending some time in las vegas, to see the m&ms store and maybe the coca cola 'tour', so reviews on that are also welcome!
Apologies if my flight questions are a little vague. I am very new to this, so not entirely sure what I am doing. at this point, i am still in saving mode, but would like to get estimates first, so i don't get nasty surprises further down the track!
planning trip from new zealand to paris, then utah and back to NZ..costs?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 upgrading flights
- 2 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 3 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 4 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 5 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 6 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 7 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 8 Sharing an excellent experience
- 9 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 10 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 11 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 12 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 13 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 14 Jetstar Business Class
- 15 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 16 spirit airlines usa
- 17 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 18 How far in advance to book award travel
- 19 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 20 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 21 Condor Airlines?
- 22 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 23 Buying two separate tickets a potential problem?
- 24 Luggage on Long Layover
- 25 London Gatwick customs times