I am planning an international trip for next year and have a few questions.
I currently live in New Zealand, and am planning a round trip that would mean i fly out of Auckland, New Zealand, then on to Paris for a week or two, then on to Utah for a few weeks (with the possiblility of other places in the U.S, depending on my budget).
What I would like to know is how much i should aim to set aside for flights, altogether? (NZD would be appreciated, but not necessary ). I'm planning on doing the normal type of flying (coach/economy...whichever is cheaper).
I have tried asking travel agents and looking for flight schedules online but neither are very clear. I know that i may end up in random destinations that aren't directly where i want to go (eg having to fly to san fransisco to get to utah). At this point, i'm not too fussed on the exact route i need to take, i am just looking at estimates for plane fare altogether?
Also, if anyone has any travel stories to any of these places, good or bad, i would love to hear them!
I am also and avid fan of the South Park cartoon and horror writer Stephen King and have heard that you can see Stephen Kings house on some kind of tour? Is there any type of tour for the S.P franchise? If anyone has reccomendations for these attractions, i'd love to hear about them!!
I will also be spending some time in las vegas, to see the m&ms store and maybe the coca cola 'tour', so reviews on that are also welcome!
Apologies if my flight questions are a little vague. I am very new to this, so not entirely sure what I am doing. at this point, i am still in saving mode, but would like to get estimates first, so i don't get nasty surprises further down the track!
planning trip from new zealand to paris, then utah and back to NZ..costs?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 2 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 3 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 6 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 7 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 8 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 9 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 10 TSA hand wipe
- 11 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 12 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 13 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 14 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 15 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 16 United flight reservation change
- 17 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 18 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 19 Codeshares
- 20 First point if entry in USA
- 21 Help need about onward trabel
- 22 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 23 Jacob Ng Community
- 24 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 25 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid