Is there any innocent scenario in which a pilot would choose to turn transponder off?
And if not, why can they be turned off at all?
If you know, thanks for explaining.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 【♨【ＥＤＣＳ７。ＣＯＭ】】코리아카지노
- 2 【♨【ＥＤＣＳ７。ＣＯＭ】】아시안카지노
- 3 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 4 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 5 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 6 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 7 air canada flight times
- 8 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 9 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 10 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 11 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 12 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 13 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 14 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 15 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 16 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 17 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 18 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 19 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 20 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 21 Luggage transfers
- 22 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 23 United Club Heathrow
- 24 KLM - I think not!
- 25 Cell Phone thru Security