Is there any innocent scenario in which a pilot would choose to turn transponder off?
And if not, why can they be turned off at all?
If you know, thanks for explaining.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta Aware Tickets -- best dates/lowest requirements!
- 2 American award travel to Europe
- 3 Expired License and TSA
- 4 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 5 Turkish Airlines to fly to Miami
- 6 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 7 Going to Canada.
- 8 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 9 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 10 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 11 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 12 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 13 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 14 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 15 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 18 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 19 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 20 Orbitz Booking Error
- 21 What to expect at customs
- 22 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 23 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 24 Air Berlin
- 25 EDI to Heathrow