Is there any innocent scenario in which a pilot would choose to turn transponder off?
And if not, why can they be turned off at all?
If you know, thanks for explaining.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 대만카지노＼＼【【【】AKR843.C0M【】】】＼＼대만카지노
- 2 London to DC through JFK
- 3 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 4 13 hrs. in Korea
- 5 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 6 JFK and killing time during layover
- 7 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 8 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 9 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 10 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 11 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 12 HELP PLEASE
- 13 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 14 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 15 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 16 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 17 immigration
- 18 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 19 Luggage mysteries
- 20 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 21 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 22 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 23 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 24 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 25 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline