I was just wondering that if you book a FF flight with FF Miles through AA on a BA flight if you could pay BA and get an advance seat assignment?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Southwest Airlines questions
- 2 Are there showers in Air France business lounge at Dulles?
- 3 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 4 My Topic TitleOverhead luggage for Embraer 145 jets?
- 5 flights to Basel
- 6 Anyone on SQ 403 Singapore Airlines 10th Oct
- 7 Cathay Vs. What Other Airline for nervous flyer (NYC>HKA)
- 8 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 9 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 10 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 11 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 12 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 13 KLM carry on restrictions
- 14 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 15 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 16 Small seats - big passengers
- 17 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 18 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Volaris ticket purchase
- 21 Alitalia
- 22 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 23 Allegiant Ai
- 24 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 25 Warning if flying Etihad Airways