I was just wondering that if you book a FF flight with FF Miles through AA on a BA flight if you could pay BA and get an advance seat assignment?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 2 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 3 air canada flight times
- 4 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 5 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 6 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 7 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 8 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 9 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 10 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 11 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 12 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 13 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 14 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 15 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 16 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 17 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 18 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 19 Luggage transfers
- 20 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 21 United Club Heathrow
- 22 KLM - I think not!
- 23 Cell Phone thru Security
- 24 what happens if flight is delayed or cancelled and you miss the event
- 25 Best economy airline San Francisco to Rome