I was just wondering that if you book a FF flight with FF Miles through AA on a BA flight if you could pay BA and get an advance seat assignment?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 2 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 3 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 4 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 5 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 6 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 7 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 8 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 9 Boeing 787
- 10 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 11 Small seats - big passengers
- 12 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 13 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 14 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 15 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 16 Oversized carryon
- 17 Air travel within Europe.
- 18 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 19 United Club Heathrow
- 20 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 21 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 22 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 23 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 24 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
- 25 South"worst" - yet again it disappoints.