I will be travelling to several countries. Got all the tickets booked!
Now, I realized that upper left corner of my page in passport, the one with all details is slightly torn (c. 10mm). The passport is quite new though.
Firstly, to change passport/document details, I apparetnly need to pay each airline huge amount of money because I will be using different document (well, different ref/number in passport but same document). This will cost me at least 200-300 USD for each ticket.
I would have thought that to change name it will cost but to change a document, really?!
Secondly, I need US visa and I believe that they will be so picky and will tell me that my passport is damage.
Could you please give me your opinion on what is the best course of action?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 2 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 3 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 4 Southwest boarding
- 5 "under the seat space"
- 6 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 7 Contact # for Delta
- 8 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 9 Starting my Planning
- 10 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 12 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 13 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 14 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 15 Using american voucher
- 16 UA Carry-On Policy
- 17 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 18 Customs and Connection Times
- 19 BA short turnaround time
- 20 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 21 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 22 easyJet westard-ho
- 23 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 24 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 25 how to use rewards for upgrades