I will be travelling to several countries. Got all the tickets booked!
Now, I realized that upper left corner of my page in passport, the one with all details is slightly torn (c. 10mm). The passport is quite new though.
Firstly, to change passport/document details, I apparetnly need to pay each airline huge amount of money because I will be using different document (well, different ref/number in passport but same document). This will cost me at least 200-300 USD for each ticket.
I would have thought that to change name it will cost but to change a document, really?!
Secondly, I need US visa and I believe that they will be so picky and will tell me that my passport is damage.
Could you please give me your opinion on what is the best course of action?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ≪접속주소:【kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m】
- 2 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 3 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 4 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 5 United and ANA
- 6 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 7 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 8 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 11 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 12 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 13 Porter or Air Canada?
- 14 Going through security with herbs?
- 15 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 16 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 17 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 18 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 19 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 20 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 21 West Coast USA>France routes
- 22 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 23 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 24 Help!
- 25 Scandanivian Airlines