I will be travelling to several countries. Got all the tickets booked!
Now, I realized that upper left corner of my page in passport, the one with all details is slightly torn (c. 10mm). The passport is quite new though.
Firstly, to change passport/document details, I apparetnly need to pay each airline huge amount of money because I will be using different document (well, different ref/number in passport but same document). This will cost me at least 200-300 USD for each ticket.
I would have thought that to change name it will cost but to change a document, really?!
Secondly, I need US visa and I believe that they will be so picky and will tell me that my passport is damage.
Could you please give me your opinion on what is the best course of action?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/better-beard-club/
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?