I will be travelling to several countries. Got all the tickets booked!
Now, I realized that upper left corner of my page in passport, the one with all details is slightly torn (c. 10mm). The passport is quite new though.
Firstly, to change passport/document details, I apparetnly need to pay each airline huge amount of money because I will be using different document (well, different ref/number in passport but same document). This will cost me at least 200-300 USD for each ticket.
I would have thought that to change name it will cost but to change a document, really?!
Secondly, I need US visa and I believe that they will be so picky and will tell me that my passport is damage.
Could you please give me your opinion on what is the best course of action?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Paris Orly: check-in with Transavia at the airport
- 2 Miami International Airport
- 3 Question on checkin for international
- 4 travelling with ensure
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Connection time
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 8 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 9 Award travel and fees
- 10 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 11 PHL layover
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 14 searching for flights on Kayak
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 19 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 22 Renewal of Global Entry
- 23 added cost on BA tickets
- 24 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 25 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways