I will be travelling to several countries. Got all the tickets booked!
Now, I realized that upper left corner of my page in passport, the one with all details is slightly torn (c. 10mm). The passport is quite new though.
Firstly, to change passport/document details, I apparetnly need to pay each airline huge amount of money because I will be using different document (well, different ref/number in passport but same document). This will cost me at least 200-300 USD for each ticket.
I would have thought that to change name it will cost but to change a document, really?!
Secondly, I need US visa and I believe that they will be so picky and will tell me that my passport is damage.
Could you please give me your opinion on what is the best course of action?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://offersreviews.org/embova-rx/
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection