I'm travelling from Singapore to Copenhagen on Air France and have a connecting flight in Paris CDG. I would like to know at which airport (Kastrup or CDG) do I have to go through passport control?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Facebook Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 3 United and ANA
- 4 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 5 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 6 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 7 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 8 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 11 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 12 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 13 Porter or Air Canada?
- 14 Going through security with herbs?
- 15 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 16 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 17 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 18 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 19 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 20 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 21 West Coast USA>France routes
- 22 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 23 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 24 Help!
- 25 Scandanivian Airlines