I'm travelling from Singapore to Copenhagen on Air France and have a connecting flight in Paris CDG. I would like to know at which airport (Kastrup or CDG) do I have to go through passport control?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 2 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 3 Duty Free Liquor
- 4 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 5 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 6 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 7 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 8 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 9 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 10 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 11 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 12 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 13 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 14 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 17 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 18 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 19 Wheelchair Assistance
- 20 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 21 Unaccompanied minor
- 22 Beach Ball headrest?
- 23 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 24 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 25 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job