I'm travelling from Singapore to Copenhagen on Air France and have a connecting flight in Paris CDG. I would like to know at which airport (Kastrup or CDG) do I have to go through passport control?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Is this product dangerous?
- 2 I miss USAirways
- 3 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 4 BA Seat Selection
- 5 layovers and luggage
- 6 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 7 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 8 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 9 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 10 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 11 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 14 Mileage Expiration
- 15 List of fares from MCI
- 16 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 17 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 18 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 19 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 20 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 21 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 22 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 23 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 24 Setting up a flight
- 25 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable