I'm travelling from Singapore to Copenhagen on Air France and have a connecting flight in Paris CDG. I would like to know at which airport (Kastrup or CDG) do I have to go through passport control?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 6 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 7 Documents for E-tickets?
- 8 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 9 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 10 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 11 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?