Going from Paris to Barcelona in October and trying to decide whether to take the 6+ hour train, or fly from Orly to Barcelona El Prat, which is a 1 1/2 hr flight. The flight appears to be cheaper but of course there are airport transfers. Maximizing time is the priority, not savings. Looking for advice - thanks!
Paris to Barcelona - train or fly?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 2 Buying business and coach tickets
- 3 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 6 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 7 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 8 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 9 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 10 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 11 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 15 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 16 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 17 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 18 Continue on or stopover?
- 19 Breaking up a flight
- 20 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 21 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 22 aadvantage website
- 23 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 24 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 25 JFK Transfer - enough time?