Flying out of Paris Orly with Transavia, is the check in at the airport counter free of charges or do they charge some fees ? I ask this because I will not have access to a computer with printer within the 24 hour prior of the flight so I have to do it at the airport. Some low cost airlines like Ryanair charge at the airport if not already checked-in online in advance with the A4 paper boarding pass. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A horror story about Justfly
- 2 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 3 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 4 Praise for Delta One
- 5 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 6 Long layover in PHL
- 7 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 8 Good air fare?
- 9 Southwest and pax rights
- 10 American vs United
- 11 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 12 immigration passport control
- 13 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 14 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 15 IAH layover time
- 16 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 17 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 18 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 19 The Top 100 Airlines
- 20 Can a person go home at a transit
- 21 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 22 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 23 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 24 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 25 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany