Flying out of Paris Orly with Transavia, is the check in at the airport counter free of charges or do they charge some fees ? I ask this because I will not have access to a computer with printer within the 24 hour prior of the flight so I have to do it at the airport. Some low cost airlines like Ryanair charge at the airport if not already checked-in online in advance with the A4 paper boarding pass. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 2 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 3 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 4 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 5 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 6 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 7 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 8 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 9 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 12 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 13 United and ANA
- 14 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 15 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 16 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 17 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 18 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 19 Porter or Air Canada?
- 20 Going through security with herbs?
- 21 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 22 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 23 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline