My question concerns the estimated transfer time between terminal 1 and 2F in Paris CDG. I will be arriving from Copenhague at 10:20 AM in terminal 1 and then I will have to collect my luggage and go to terminal 2F for my filght to Toulouse at 12:40. Is this enough time? I assume I will have to get through the security check again and there is no any possibility that my luggage could be transferred directly to Toulouse (as I booked those flights separately, one is by SAS and the secend one by Air France).
Any answers/tips would be appreciated.
Paris - CDG question.
- 1 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 2 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 3 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 4 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 5 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 6 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 7 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 8 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 9 Worst US airline?
- 10 Buying business and coach tickets
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 13 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 14 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 15 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 16 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 17 Continue on or stopover?
- 18 Breaking up a flight
- 19 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 20 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 21 aadvantage website
- 22 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 23 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 24 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 25 800 miles short from making 1K with United