My question concerns the estimated transfer time between terminal 1 and 2F in Paris CDG. I will be arriving from Copenhague at 10:20 AM in terminal 1 and then I will have to collect my luggage and go to terminal 2F for my filght to Toulouse at 12:40. Is this enough time? I assume I will have to get through the security check again and there is no any possibility that my luggage could be transferred directly to Toulouse (as I booked those flights separately, one is by SAS and the secend one by Air France).
Any answers/tips would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/azienda-collagen-serum/
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 4 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 6 Miami International Airport
- 7 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 8 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 9 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 10 Question on checkin for international
- 11 travelling with ensure
- 12 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 15 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 16 Award travel and fees
- 17 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 18 PHL layover
- 19 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 20 searching for flights on Kayak
- 21 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight