My question concerns the estimated transfer time between terminal 1 and 2F in Paris CDG. I will be arriving from Copenhague at 10:20 AM in terminal 1 and then I will have to collect my luggage and go to terminal 2F for my filght to Toulouse at 12:40. Is this enough time? I assume I will have to get through the security check again and there is no any possibility that my luggage could be transferred directly to Toulouse (as I booked those flights separately, one is by SAS and the secend one by Air France).
Any answers/tips would be appreciated.
Paris - CDG question.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 5 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 6 787-9 Dreamliner
- 7 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 8 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 9 La Compagie
- 10 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 11 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 12 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 13 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 14 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 15 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 16 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 17 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 18 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 19 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 20 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 21 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 22 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 25 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA