My question concerns the estimated transfer time between terminal 1 and 2F in Paris CDG. I will be arriving from Copenhague at 10:20 AM in terminal 1 and then I will have to collect my luggage and go to terminal 2F for my filght to Toulouse at 12:40. Is this enough time? I assume I will have to get through the security check again and there is no any possibility that my luggage could be transferred directly to Toulouse (as I booked those flights separately, one is by SAS and the secend one by Air France).
Any answers/tips would be appreciated.
Paris - CDG question.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 4 VISA date conflict
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Ryanair puts on airs
- 7 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 8 airline transportation cart
- 9 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 12 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 13 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 17 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 18 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 19 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 20 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 21 Dubai / Visa
- 22 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 23 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 24 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 25 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?