My question concerns the estimated transfer time between terminal 1 and 2F in Paris CDG. I will be arriving from Copenhague at 10:20 AM in terminal 1 and then I will have to collect my luggage and go to terminal 2F for my filght to Toulouse at 12:40. Is this enough time? I assume I will have to get through the security check again and there is no any possibility that my luggage could be transferred directly to Toulouse (as I booked those flights separately, one is by SAS and the secend one by Air France).
Any answers/tips would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 2 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 3 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 4 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 7 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 8 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 12 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 13 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 14 Wheelchair Assistance
- 15 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 16 Unaccompanied minor
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 19 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 20 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 21 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 22 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 23 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 24 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 25 Booking flights