My question concerns the estimated transfer time between terminal 1 and 2F in Paris CDG. I will be arriving from Copenhague at 10:20 AM in terminal 1 and then I will have to collect my luggage and go to terminal 2F for my filght to Toulouse at 12:40. Is this enough time? I assume I will have to get through the security check again and there is no any possibility that my luggage could be transferred directly to Toulouse (as I booked those flights separately, one is by SAS and the secend one by Air France).
Any answers/tips would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 icoud 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 GMX1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT GMXTec*h care 24/7
- 3 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 4 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 5 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 6 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 7 Global Entry application status question
- 8 Customs question
- 9 "under the seat space"
- 10 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 11 Contact # for Delta
- 12 Using american voucher
- 13 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 14 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 15 Southwest boarding
- 16 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 17 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 18 Starting my Planning
- 19 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 20 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 21 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 22 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 23 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 24 UA Carry-On Policy
- 25 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?