My question concerns the estimated transfer time between terminal 1 and 2F in Paris CDG. I will be arriving from Copenhague at 10:20 AM in terminal 1 and then I will have to collect my luggage and go to terminal 2F for my filght to Toulouse at 12:40. Is this enough time? I assume I will have to get through the security check again and there is no any possibility that my luggage could be transferred directly to Toulouse (as I booked those flights separately, one is by SAS and the secend one by Air France).
Any answers/tips would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 3 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 4 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 5 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 6 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 7 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 8 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 9 El Salvador plane change
- 10 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 11 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 12 United and ANA
- 13 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 14 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 15 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 16 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 17 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 18 Porter or Air Canada?
- 19 Going through security with herbs?
- 20 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 21 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 22 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 23 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 24 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 25 What can be done if one date is wrong?