I'm booked on BA from IAH to BOD. The flight goes into LHR one day, then out of Gatwick the next day to BOD.. My question is about checking luggage. I want to check from IAH to LHR, pick up luggage, then check the next day Gatwick to BOD. Possible? Probably a stupid question, but I've not done this kind of connection before so I would appreciate input. Anything else I should know? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 4 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 5 TAP Portuguese Air
- 6 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 7 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 8 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 9 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 10 redeeming dividend miles
- 11 Keeping AA miles alive
- 12 Taxis at CDG......
- 13 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 14 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 15 KLM stinks
- 16 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 17 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 18 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 19 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 20 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 21 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 22 To select a seat or not>
- 23 Using half of a RT ticket
- 24 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 25 what if we do not continue flight?