Thanks for taking a look
I am taking 2 separate trips. All flights with SAS
Helsinki-Gardermoen-Brussels and also Helsinki-Stockholm(Arlanda)-Paris
On the first trip i have a 30 minute layover, i won't have any checked baggage so I assume this 30 minutes would be ok? Am i correct?
The next trip to from Helsinki to Paris transfers in Stockholm Arlanda. I have 35 minutes to transfer. I might need checked baggage here. Would it be a safer bet not to have checked baggage as it is a short transfer or should it all be ok?
Any advice is appreciated
Oslo Gardermoen and Stockholm Arlanda short transfer times
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta in Amsterdam
- 2 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 3 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 4 United Airlines
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles