Thanks for taking a look
I am taking 2 separate trips. All flights with SAS
Helsinki-Gardermoen-Brussels and also Helsinki-Stockholm(Arlanda)-Paris
On the first trip i have a 30 minute layover, i won't have any checked baggage so I assume this 30 minutes would be ok? Am i correct?
The next trip to from Helsinki to Paris transfers in Stockholm Arlanda. I have 35 minutes to transfer. I might need checked baggage here. Would it be a safer bet not to have checked baggage as it is a short transfer or should it all be ok?
Any advice is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Customs question
- 2 Global Entry application status question
- 3 Contact # for Delta
- 4 Using american voucher
- 5 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 6 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 8 Southwest boarding
- 9 "under the seat space"
- 10 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 11 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 12 Starting my Planning
- 13 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 14 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 15 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 16 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 17 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 18 UA Carry-On Policy
- 19 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 20 Customs and Connection Times
- 21 BA short turnaround time
- 22 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 23 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 24 easyJet westard-ho
- 25 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
Oslo Gardermoen and Stockholm Arlanda short transfer times