Thanks for taking a look
I am taking 2 separate trips. All flights with SAS
Helsinki-Gardermoen-Brussels and also Helsinki-Stockholm(Arlanda)-Paris
On the first trip i have a 30 minute layover, i won't have any checked baggage so I assume this 30 minutes would be ok? Am i correct?
The next trip to from Helsinki to Paris transfers in Stockholm Arlanda. I have 35 minutes to transfer. I might need checked baggage here. Would it be a safer bet not to have checked baggage as it is a short transfer or should it all be ok?
Any advice is appreciated
Oslo Gardermoen and Stockholm Arlanda short transfer times
- 1 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 2 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 6 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 7 Subject to Government Approval?
- 8 Gate Check Question
- 9 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 10 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 11 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 12 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 13 Worst US airline?
- 14 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 15 Buying business and coach tickets
- 16 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 17 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 18 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 19 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 20 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 21 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 24 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 25 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement