Thanks for taking a look
I am taking 2 separate trips. All flights with SAS
Helsinki-Gardermoen-Brussels and also Helsinki-Stockholm(Arlanda)-Paris
On the first trip i have a 30 minute layover, i won't have any checked baggage so I assume this 30 minutes would be ok? Am i correct?
The next trip to from Helsinki to Paris transfers in Stockholm Arlanda. I have 35 minutes to transfer. I might need checked baggage here. Would it be a safer bet not to have checked baggage as it is a short transfer or should it all be ok?
Any advice is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sun Country Flight Booking Number (1844-8721285)
- 2 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 3 Connection time at Heathrow
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 Hypothetical question
- 6 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 7 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 8 Headphones on planes
- 9 redress number question
- 10 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 11 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 12 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 13 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 14 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 15 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 16 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 17 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 18 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 19 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 20 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 21 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 22 Bravofly issue
- 23 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 24 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 25 First time traveler in need of serious advices
Oslo Gardermoen and Stockholm Arlanda short transfer times