Thanks for taking a look
I am taking 2 separate trips. All flights with SAS
Helsinki-Gardermoen-Brussels and also Helsinki-Stockholm(Arlanda)-Paris
On the first trip i have a 30 minute layover, i won't have any checked baggage so I assume this 30 minutes would be ok? Am i correct?
The next trip to from Helsinki to Paris transfers in Stockholm Arlanda. I have 35 minutes to transfer. I might need checked baggage here. Would it be a safer bet not to have checked baggage as it is a short transfer or should it all be ok?
Any advice is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Car seat harassment
- 2 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 3 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 4 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 5 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Carry on
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 WestJet to add budget line
- 10 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 11 gate distance
- 12 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 13 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 14 Luggage tag
- 15 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 16 Departing FCO
- 17 carryon fee on international flights?
- 18 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 19 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 20 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 21 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 22 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 23 enough time for this flight?
- 24 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 25 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
Oslo Gardermoen and Stockholm Arlanda short transfer times