Thanks for taking a look
I am taking 2 separate trips. All flights with SAS
Helsinki-Gardermoen-Brussels and also Helsinki-Stockholm(Arlanda)-Paris
On the first trip i have a 30 minute layover, i won't have any checked baggage so I assume this 30 minutes would be ok? Am i correct?
The next trip to from Helsinki to Paris transfers in Stockholm Arlanda. I have 35 minutes to transfer. I might need checked baggage here. Would it be a safer bet not to have checked baggage as it is a short transfer or should it all be ok?
Any advice is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Google Flights ?
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 4 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 7 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 8 Traveling to Spain in March
- 9 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 10 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 11 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 12 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 13 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 14 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 15 Flying "Backwards"
- 16 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 17 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 18 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 19 Delta and Virgin
- 20 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 21 Newark connection
- 22 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 23 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 24 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 25 Cooperating with Airport Security
Oslo Gardermoen and Stockholm Arlanda short transfer times