Thanks for taking a look
I am taking 2 separate trips. All flights with SAS
Helsinki-Gardermoen-Brussels and also Helsinki-Stockholm(Arlanda)-Paris
On the first trip i have a 30 minute layover, i won't have any checked baggage so I assume this 30 minutes would be ok? Am i correct?
The next trip to from Helsinki to Paris transfers in Stockholm Arlanda. I have 35 minutes to transfer. I might need checked baggage here. Would it be a safer bet not to have checked baggage as it is a short transfer or should it all be ok?
Any advice is appreciated
Oslo Gardermoen and Stockholm Arlanda short transfer times
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 2 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 3 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 4 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 5 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 6 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 9 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 10 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 13 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 14 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 15 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 16 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 17 United flight reservation change
- 18 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 19 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 20 Codeshares
- 21 First point if entry in USA
- 22 Help need about onward trabel
- 23 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 24 Jacob Ng Community
- 25 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices