Flying Chicago to Toronto to Reykjavik at the end of April. We are flying Air Canada from ORD (arr Toronto at 7 pm) and catching an IcelandAir flight to Reykjavik at 9:20 pm.. We will need to get through Customs in Canada, correct? I am assuming we will have to retrieve our luggage and check it again for the flight to Iceland. (Does your luggage go through Customs with you or since it's screened in the US is it good to go internationally?) Is 2 hrs 20 minutes enough time? If it is close, I will try to coerce my family to carry on only. Thanks for any information.
ORD to Pearson to Reykjavik with Airline switch: How much time for Customs?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 2 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 5 Arrival at SFO
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 8 American Airlines awards
- 9 Delta?
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 12 Delayed Luggage
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 17 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 18 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 19 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 20 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 21 Air France strike over
- 22 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 23 Questions asked by CBP
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying access to airport lounges