Flying Chicago to Toronto to Reykjavik at the end of April. We are flying Air Canada from ORD (arr Toronto at 7 pm) and catching an IcelandAir flight to Reykjavik at 9:20 pm.. We will need to get through Customs in Canada, correct? I am assuming we will have to retrieve our luggage and check it again for the flight to Iceland. (Does your luggage go through Customs with you or since it's screened in the US is it good to go internationally?) Is 2 hrs 20 minutes enough time? If it is close, I will try to coerce my family to carry on only. Thanks for any information.
ORD to Pearson to Reykjavik with Airline switch: How much time for Customs?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 2 Using half of a RT ticket
- 3 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 4 Turkish airlines
- 5 Frankfurt connection
- 6 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 7 Aadvantage seats availability
- 8 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 9 Schengen visa inquiry
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 12 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 13 Singapore Airlines
- 14 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 15 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 16 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol