Flying Chicago to Toronto to Reykjavik at the end of April. We are flying Air Canada from ORD (arr Toronto at 7 pm) and catching an IcelandAir flight to Reykjavik at 9:20 pm.. We will need to get through Customs in Canada, correct? I am assuming we will have to retrieve our luggage and check it again for the flight to Iceland. (Does your luggage go through Customs with you or since it's screened in the US is it good to go internationally?) Is 2 hrs 20 minutes enough time? If it is close, I will try to coerce my family to carry on only. Thanks for any information.
ORD to Pearson to Reykjavik with Airline switch: How much time for Customs?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 2 TAP Portuguese Air
- 3 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 redeeming dividend miles
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 Taxis at CDG......
- 11 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 12 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 13 KLM stinks
- 14 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 15 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 16 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 17 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 18 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 19 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 20 To select a seat or not>
- 21 Using half of a RT ticket
- 22 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!