I booked some multi-city flights with them at the end of January 2013 for October 2013
They e-mailed that the DAY(!) of the first leg has changed (AIR INDIA changed flight DAY)
This is not acceptable for my schedule and I have to now cancel the flights
I have been trying to call CUSTOMER Service for days and I cannot get through-automatic hang-up after many directional questions to reach appropriate person
There is also no e-mail available to reach someone who could assist me
It is really bizarre
Does any one out there have some ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Long layover in PHL
- 2 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 3 Praise for Delta One
- 4 Good air fare?
- 5 Southwest and pax rights
- 6 American vs United
- 7 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 8 immigration passport control
- 9 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 10 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 11 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 12 IAH layover time
- 13 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 14 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 15 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 16 The Top 100 Airlines
- 17 Can a person go home at a transit
- 18 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 21 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 22 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
- 23 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 24 Serious problem with Expedia.com
- 25 Icelandair Delayed Baggage