I booked some multi-city flights with them at the end of January 2013 for October 2013
They e-mailed that the DAY(!) of the first leg has changed (AIR INDIA changed flight DAY)
This is not acceptable for my schedule and I have to now cancel the flights
I have been trying to call CUSTOMER Service for days and I cannot get through-automatic hang-up after many directional questions to reach appropriate person
There is also no e-mail available to reach someone who could assist me
It is really bizarre
Does any one out there have some ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 2 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 4 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 5 Aiports in Paris
- 6 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 7 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 8 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 9 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 10 Laguardia hassle?
- 11 Parking at JFK
- 12 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 13 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 14 Justfly.com
- 15 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 16 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 17 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 18 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 19 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 20 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 21 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 22 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 23 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?