I booked some multi-city flights with them at the end of January 2013 for October 2013
They e-mailed that the DAY(!) of the first leg has changed (AIR INDIA changed flight DAY)
This is not acceptable for my schedule and I have to now cancel the flights
I have been trying to call CUSTOMER Service for days and I cannot get through-automatic hang-up after many directional questions to reach appropriate person
There is also no e-mail available to reach someone who could assist me
It is really bizarre
Does any one out there have some ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 네임드사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 사다리분석 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 나눔파워볼 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 6 파워볼 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 7 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 8 SFO runway closures ?
- 9 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 10 TSA pre-approved?
- 11 Question
- 12 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 13 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 14 Help!
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 Amaszonas Airlines
- 17 El Salvador plane change
- 18 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 19 You gotta love Southwest
- 20 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 21 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 22 Condor phone number???
- 23 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 24 Connection time
- 25 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona