I booked some multi-city flights with them at the end of January 2013 for October 2013
They e-mailed that the DAY(!) of the first leg has changed (AIR INDIA changed flight DAY)
This is not acceptable for my schedule and I have to now cancel the flights
I have been trying to call CUSTOMER Service for days and I cannot get through-automatic hang-up after many directional questions to reach appropriate person
There is also no e-mail available to reach someone who could assist me
It is really bizarre
Does any one out there have some ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Several Day Layover in London
- 2 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 3 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 4 I miss USAirways
- 5 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 6 BA Seat Selection
- 7 layovers and luggage
- 8 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 9 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 10 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 11 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 12 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 13 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 14 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 15 Mileage Expiration
- 16 List of fares from MCI
- 17 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 18 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 19 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 20 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 21 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 22 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 23 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 24 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 25 Setting up a flight