I booked some multi-city flights with them at the end of January 2013 for October 2013
They e-mailed that the DAY(!) of the first leg has changed (AIR INDIA changed flight DAY)
This is not acceptable for my schedule and I have to now cancel the flights
I have been trying to call CUSTOMER Service for days and I cannot get through-automatic hang-up after many directional questions to reach appropriate person
There is also no e-mail available to reach someone who could assist me
It is really bizarre
Does any one out there have some ideas?
ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 2 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 3 Visas and flight diversions
- 4 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 5 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 6 Half Empty Airliner
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Non Refundable Tickets
- 9 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 10 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 11 AA and USair
- 12 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 13 Ailine security- a strange question
- 14 Paris-London-Dublin
- 15 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 16 Should I purchase now?
- 17 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 18 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 19 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 20 Duty Free Liquor
- 21 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 22 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 25 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage